Share your customer experiences with us and you could win £1000! Vote in the British Bank Awards

Avanti Travel Insurance Travel Insurance Reviews

Ratings based on 411 reviews Last review 2 weeks ago

Do you buy travel insurance before going abroad? There are hundreds of different travel insurance policies on the market, all designed to help you stay protected while travelling...and giving you piece of mind, whether you're enjoying a sun swept beach or on an adverture-packed holiday. But with so many different policies to choose from, finding the right policy for you can be quite confusing. Reading our Avanti Travel Care travel insurance reviews can help you find out what other travellers have to say. You can also write your Avanti Travel Care travel insurance review too!

Your Travel Insurance Reviews (411)

15th October 2017

Avanti makes the process for over 70s easy to complete.

soon to be turning 70 I was concerned that I would have to jump through a few hoops (not easy at my age) to get adequate cover for holidays but the Avanti website was user friendly and I finished up with a competitive quote.

4th October 2017

Best value for money of all the many insurers we checked out

I have pre existing medical conditions that can make travel insurance difficult and/ or expensive to obtain. Avanti were excellent. There website was clear and easy to use, it came up with a variety of possible options to choose from, everything was well explained and the premium quoted and terms offered were very good value for money compared with other sites. This is the second year we have insured through Avanti and will be using them again next year. We are definitely going to recommend them to our friends.

1st October 2017

Easy, Friendly, Efficient

It was refreshing to talk to people (3 different occasions/3 different people) who were articulate, friendly, helpful, and understanding. I will continue to use Avanti as my travel insurer, and recommend them to my friends and family.