Voting in the Consumer Credit Awards is now open!
Vote today and you could win £1,000 (T&Cs Apply).
VOTE NOW

Cedar Tree Travel Insurance Reviews

Ratings based on 427 reviews Last review 2 months ago

Want to read or write Cedar Tree travel insurance reviews? You’ve come to the right place, as Smart Money People is the UK’s #1 site for financial services reviews. Our community shares their experiences of using Cedar Tree so that people like you can make better informed decisions about their travel insurance options. Already had a Cedar Tree travel insurance policy? Post a review and help others by sharing your own experience today!

Your Travel Insurance Reviews (427)

27th March 2020

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM

Purchased insurance for a holiday to Australia scheduled in March 2020. Absolutely awful service. On hold for 3 hours 40 minutes to make a claim. When the lady answered I could hear people laughing in the back ground, clearly too busy to answer the phone.

Waited a week for a claims pack to arrive via email, no sign of it so tried to call again. Gave up after a few hours!

29th August 2019

Best Experience

It's always hassle free and stress free travel for me. I don't need to run to different insurance companies for each and every issue I faced whether traveling, health, gadget, etc all in one place. Best experience using this insurance.

28th August 2019

Good company

I have been with them for a couple of years now. Last year I made a claim as my son fell ill during our holiday in Thailand. Everything went smoothly, they communicate well, I got all money back very quickly.

26th August 2019

Easy, intuitive quote process

Much easier to use their website than other ones I used to get quotes. Sensible responses to pre-existing medical conditions that were based on reality, not panic, and that actually asked about number of admissions (ie assessed risk sensibly!).