Saga Travel Insurance Reviews

Do you buy travel insurance before going abroad? There are hundreds of different travel insurance policies on the market, all designed to help you stay protected while travelling...and giving you piece of mind, whether you're enjoying a sun swept beach or on an adverture-packed holiday. But with so many different policies to choose from, finding the right policy for you can be quite confusing. Reading our Saga travel insurance reviews can help you find out what other travellers have to say. You can also write your Saga travel insurance review too!

Saga Review Insight

Top Age Profile: 65+

Your Travel Insurance Reviews

Review Saga's Travel Insurance now

Review of Travel Insurance

Easy to set up. Not going on holiday until Monday so hope I don’t have to use

Reviewed on 9th October 2021
Ali's avatar
Ali

Great product

really good product and value for money

Reviewed on 8th October 2021
Jane Tait's avatar
Jane Tait

Excellent customer service

Had a really easy time purchasing Saga Travel insurance. Agents were friendly and answered my questions about what myself and my husband are covered for while Covid exists.

Reviewed on 8th October 2021
Eleanor Keenan's avatar
Eleanor Keenan

I needed travel insurance for my husband and myself. We both have medical problems and Saga offered a good price. I had a further query and the representative I spoke to could not have kinder or more helpful.it was very reassuring for us both.

Reviewed on 7th October 2021
Hilary Jackson's avatar
Hilary Jackson

Comprehensive cover

One of the few firms to offer cover to older customers that includes active pursuits and non standard holidays without requiring excess payments. This means the actual cost of comprehensive cover is really competitive.

niki.e.dixon@icloud.com's avatar
niki.e.dixon@icloud.com

Peace of mind

Peace of mind is what Saga Travel Insurance gives its customers. This is particularly in the current testing times. Great support and excellent customer service.

davbea's avatar
davbea

Clear, straightforward and supported by well uniformed staff.

The great personal benefit for me was that I didn’t actually need to call upon the service - just knowing I would br taken care of filled me with confidence to go on the organised excursions.

Joan Cawdron's avatar
Joan Cawdron

Get Covered With Saga

The Saga website is simple to use and their pricing is very fair. They also insure many people who cannot get holiday cover with other companies. I recommend Saga to anyone.

Teedee's avatar
Teedee

Brilliant customer service

Saga were absolutely brilliant when they dealt with my travel claim last year following my repatriation home at the start of Covid. They were professional and efficient. This is the first time I’ve ever had to claim from my travel insurance and Saga made the experience stress free and simple at what was a very traumatic time for me. Thank you Saga Team.

Phyllis Richardson's avatar
Phyllis Richardson

Provides the cover you need

Saga has given us the best cover for health conditions at the best price. We would definitely recommend them and use them again

J cowen's avatar
J cowen

Great peace of mind having Saga holiday insurance.

Have had Saga travel Insurance a number of times with no claims made, then last year due to the pandemic I had to cancel my cruise. Saga were most helpful refunding my insurance premium.

Betty Brown's avatar
Betty Brown

Painless

Having dealt with other insurance companies before, who make you feel guilty for developing medical conditions, Saga made the process easy plus their prices were excellent. Fantastic Service

Martin Johnson's avatar
Martin Johnson

Disappointed

We were disappointed . We received no help when problems occurred on our tour and we were left feeling abandoned.

Superlative customer service.

When I had to call on the assistance of the holiday insurance they could not have been more efficient. Claim settled in full on our return from holiday. Everything done over the phone.

Margaret Wren's avatar
Margaret Wren

Very helpful and they keep in touch with you. Not the cheapest but the best.

Ruth Jones 's avatar
Ruth Jones

Excellent travel insurance product

Website was easy to use, covered off all my travel insurance queries and price was very competitive despite pre existing conditions. Happy with product.

Mark McNulty's avatar
Mark McNulty

Excellent Company, were there when I needed them.

I have used SAGA Travel Insurance on several occasions in the past. A few years ago when I became ill on a Holiday in the Canaries, I needed emergency ‘treatment’ in Hospital. My daughter, who was with me, was able to ... Read more

contact SAGA from the Hospital.
The treatment I received in Hospital was excellent, accommodation was arranged at the same Hotel for my daughter, during my stay in Hospital. This continued on my discharge from Hospital until a Flight home had been arranged by Saga. Plus, as the flight home was at a different Airport from where we departed from, we were met on landing and driven from Cardiff Airport to Bristol Airport, where my car had been parked during our stay in the Canaries.
All the ‘staff’ involved in this ‘exercise’ were brilliant and my daughter and I could not thank them enough for their professional care and support .
A great Company who I have recommended, over the years, to numerous friends and family.
Thank you so much Saga for all the help I received during my period of ill health, together with the support you gave to my daughter, plus the support getting us back home to the U.K.
Thank you, Mrs Julie Lynch.

julielynch12016@outlook.com's avatar
julielynch12016@outlook.com

Customers really are important to SAGA

Booking a holiday or insurance with SAGA really is a pleasure. The whole experience and holiday, really does leave you feeling valued and the holiday leaves you satisfied. Thank you.

Douglas Bannister's avatar
Douglas Bannister

Reliable, trustworthy service

Went on a sruise and needed treatment. Smooth efficient service. Easy to claim and claim paid in full.

CarolR's avatar
CarolR

Easy concise quote

very pleased with the booking process and quote given. Covered everything I needed at a competitive price

susie.closs@hotmail.co.uk 's avatar