InsureandGo: Travel Insurance reviews

Based on 1,089 reviews, last reviewed 23rd May 2024
100% decrease in 1 star reviews

Insure and Go - positive feedback I have became ill while I was abroad. Insure and Go have been very helpful and they did care about my situation, also supported me to make a succesful... Read more Reviewed on: 23rd May 2024
Norbert F.'s avatar
Norbert F.

Poor company that look for loopholes We have travelled to Canada to visit family and my wife physically damaged her back at the start if the trip to which we got an mri and showed a buldg... Read more Reviewed on: 5th January 2024
Mark F's avatar
Mark F

About the Travel Insurance

Travel insurance can protect you against everything from cancelled flights to medical emergencies, so it really is important to make sure you select the right policy and provider for your trip. At Smart Money People we collect Insure and Go travel insurance reviews to help you make an informed decision.

Insure and Go has been covering travellers for over 20 years, boasting more than 27 million customers throughout that time. With a focus on making insurance available to as many people as possible, Insure and Go has no age limits on its policies and considers all pre-existing medical conditions. Check out the reviews on Smart Money People to find out more.

Insure and Go offers an expansive standard cover, including cover for over 100 sports and activities, and a large legal expense. Be sure to check our Insure and Go travel insurance reviews to see how genuine customers rated their standard policies. With specialist policies that have options to upgrade to higher tiers of cover and the ability to tailor each policy to your own needs, there’s a flexible policy to suit everyone, but how well are these policies received by the people who have taken them out? Shop with confidence by reading our reviews on Smart Money People.

Have you taken out a travel insurance policy with Insure and Go? Whatever your experience, we want to hear from you! Share all of the pros and cons you experienced by leaving an Insure and Go travel insurance review today. If you had to make a claim, how well was it handled? Were you satisfied with the cost of the policy for the level of cover you received? Would you recommend Insure and Go to a friend or family member? Leave a review on Smart Money People.

Review InsureandGo: Travel Insurance now

InsureandGo Travel Insurance reviews (1089)

Insure and Go - positive feedback

I have became ill while I was abroad. Insure and Go have been very helpful and they did care about my situation, also supported me to make a succesful claim. Reviewed on: 23rd May 2024
Norbert F.'s avatar
Norbert F.

Poor company that look for loopholes

We have travelled to Canada to visit family and my wife physically damaged her back at the start if the trip to which we got an mri and showed a buldging disc and need assistance for the flight back Sent all the reports to Kamini . We then needed to get five years of medical reports sent, which we did promptly only to receive a response back from Kamini that "Our medical team has reviewed the records and confirm that there was pre-existing back pain that was not declared at the time of the purchase of the policy." Just because she did not report back pain from the last 5 years (be it small) how can they relate this to physical back damage sustained in Canada. She has never had a buldging disc from a physical injury such as this this is just a way insureandgo can get out of assisting someone with insurance who needs assistance .I find this wrong, disturbing and unethical for someone in need of assistance I'm getting back home.... Think twice, they will do anything they can to not help and support you... they are happy to take you money... Im angry and sad to see my wife go through pain since we have been here and to find no support from insure2go is awful. Just awful Reviewed on: 5th January 2024
Mark F's avatar
Mark F

They do not pay claims!

To anyone looking for travel insurance this year I would recommend against @InsureandGoAU as they DO NOT cover cancellation by airline (with a top tier insurance policy) even though their website claims they do Reviewed on: 13th December 2023
Nick's avatar
Nick

Very easy to set up. I have not had to claim though.

Well, I guess you only know how good your insurance is until you've had to claim on it. Then I will find out how quick the phone lines are and how easy it is to make claims etc. However, the setting up of it, and the information surrounding which plan I was most suited to was super clear. I had to contact support, and they were charming. Reviewed on: 1st March 2023
Freddie Coughlin's avatar
Freddie Coughlin

Do you have a different InsureandGo product?

InsureandGo has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products