InsureandGo Travel Insurance Reviews

Ratings based on 1,083 reviews       Last review 3 months ago

Travel insurance can protect you against everything from cancelled flights to medical emergencies, so it really is important to make sure you select the right policy and provider for your trip. At Smart Money People we collect Insure and Go travel insurance reviews to help you make an informed decision....

Insure and Go has been covering travellers for over 20 years, boasting more than 27 million customers throughout that time. With a focus on making insurance available to as many people as possible, Insure and Go has no age limits on its policies and considers all pre-existing medical conditions. Check out the reviews on Smart Money People to find out more.

Insure and Go offers an expansive standard cover, including cover for over 100 sports and activities, and a large legal expense. Be sure to check our Insure and Go travel insurance reviews to see how genuine customers rated their standard policies. With specialist policies that have options to upgrade to higher tiers of cover and the ability to tailor each policy to your own needs, there’s a flexible policy to suit everyone, but how well are these policies received by the people who have taken them out? Shop with confidence by reading our reviews on Smart Money People.

Have you taken out a travel insurance policy with Insure and Go? Whatever your experience, we want to hear from you! Share all of the pros and cons you experienced by leaving an Insure and Go travel insurance review today. If you had to make a claim, how well was it handled? Were you satisfied with the cost of the policy for the level of cover you received? Would you recommend Insure and Go to a friend or family member? Leave a review on Smart Money People.

Your Travel Insurance Reviews

1,083 reviews

Review InsureandGo's Travel Insurance now

Travel insurance

I was going on holiday earlier this year, looked at other companies however with this company, I was able to arrange it in advance so there was no worry and it was cheap for the duration for my holiday and covered everything I needed

Reviewed on 13th August 2022
S R 's avatar
S R

So easy and quick

Can buy on the way to the airport! Clear cover options for every trip.

Reviewed on 15th July 2020
Anna Johnstone's avatar
Anna Johnstone

Easy to sign up

multiple cover options to choose from

Reviewed on 13th July 2020
Nat's avatar
Nat

Good Policy?

Managed to find a policy with enough cover for an expensive holiday and it is reasonably priced compared with others. Let's hope we don't have to use it but if we do I hope there are no hassles.

Reviewed on 26th September 2019
Ed's avatar
Ed

AMAZING COVER

GREAT COVER AT AN AMAZING PRICE. WHY PAY MONEY FOR INSURANCE THAT DOESN'T COVER YOU AS WELL. UP TO 90 DAYS PER TRIP ANNUAL TRAVEL INSURANCE!

Reviewed on 1st September 2019
cara-jane Hunter's avatar
cara-jane Hunter

Quick and easy

Rang to the new policy. Fairly quick process and reasonable prices

Reviewed on 24th August 2019

Quick easy & simple

Good website, simple to apply & great value for money

Reviewed on 20th August 2019
Sharon Smith's avatar
Sharon Smith

Easily covered & Exactly what you need at a great price

Have used insureandgo for past 14 years & it remains my first go to site for travel insurance. Provides varied levels of cover that have matched all my different holiday needs from basic to more high end trips. Straightforward & easy to obtain quotes & p Read more

Straightforward & easy to obtain quotes & purchase on line 24/7. Also very helpful & friendly on the phone.
Dealt with a claim following a delayed return flight several years ago without any hassle.
Would most certainly recommend you try them.

Reviewed on 19th August 2019
Sarah Milo Turner's avatar
Sarah Milo Turner

We needed them sereral years ago and they delivered

A cycling accident in Cyprus left my wife to be in hospital for a traumatic two weeks. InsureandGo were very helpful in checking that we had the right treatment and covered all the costs.

Reviewed on 15th August 2019
Pete's avatar
Pete

Best yet.

I've used InsurandGo several times now and it is the easiest and best to deal with especially if you don't want any pre-existing conditions to be covered. Why would you want a replacement knee insured on a fortnight's holiday? If you had a problem while a Read more

I've used InsurandGo several times now and it is the easiest and best to deal with especially if you don't want any pre-existing conditions to be covered. Why would you want a replacement knee insured on a fortnight's holiday? If you had a problem while away you would simply get buy a crutch. All you really need is accident, baggage and cancellation cover.

Dave John's avatar
Dave John

well done

Reliable and great customer experience!

lina's avatar
lina

Stress Less

Great levels of cover and I've always found InsureandGo to be cheaper on renewal than getting a new policy with another provider even with tempting discount offers.

AP's avatar
AP

Value for money

Checked several sites,and this was the cheapest travel insurance, which covered all my needs.

Reviewed on 13th August 2019
Claudette Newman 's avatar
Claudette Newman

Have been with these guys for around 8 years

Have been with these guys for around 8 years and on the 2 claims I have had to make they were very efficient with prompt payments Policy documents are simple to understand and policy costs are very competitive

Reviewed on 12th August 2019
Melvin Martin's avatar
Melvin Martin

Great insurance, quick, cheap and easy.

Have been with insureandgo for several years. Renewal automatic and cheaper. Good service, plain, simple and easy website. Great

Reviewed on 10th August 2019
Carmel 's avatar
Carmel

On-line WEB purchase

Site is easy to navigate, all options clearly laid out and explained. Navigation through the various forms when purchasing an insurance option, are straightforward and checks are placed against important boxes, to ensure correct details are entered

Reviewed on 9th August 2019
LJHInsGo's avatar
LJHInsGo

Excellent customer service, easy to renew

Have used them for a multi-trip travel insurance policy for several years, and each year the price has risen only slightly. The renewal procedure is clear and works well. On the one occasion I had to discuss a slight change in our circumstances they respo Read more

Have used them for a multi-trip travel insurance policy for several years, and each year the price has risen only slightly. The renewal procedure is clear and works well. On the one occasion I had to discuss a slight change in our circumstances they responded quickly and helpfully on the phone to sort out just what we needed.

Reviewed on 8th August 2019
Howard Lake's avatar
Howard Lake

InsureandGo Review

I have used InsureandGo for travel insurance the past five years or so. I was recommend to them by a friend due to their reasonable prices. Luckily I have never had to claim yet, but I don't doubt that if I ever have to, they would be nothing but helpful, Read more

I have used InsureandGo for travel insurance the past five years or so. I was recommend to them by a friend due to their reasonable prices. Luckily I have never had to claim yet, but I don't doubt that if I ever have to, they would be nothing but helpful, supportive and professional. I like the options they give so you can almost tailor make and personalise your own policy.

Reviewed on 8th August 2019
Danielle Berry's avatar
Danielle Berry

Comprehensive and Affordable

I took out the Annual Black cover for a year of travelling worldwide. I added valuables and Winter Sports just in case and it all came to under £140. Having an online claim service is convenient too and when I have had troubles I've found they are quick t Read more

I took out the Annual Black cover for a year of travelling worldwide. I added valuables and Winter Sports just in case and it all came to under £140. Having an online claim service is convenient too and when I have had troubles I've found they are quick to respond and helpful.

Reviewed on 7th August 2019
Sophie's avatar
Sophie

So easy to get cover for pre existing medical conditions which can be quite stressful and the service is fantastic

Reviewed on 7th August 2019