Voting in the British Bank Awards 2020 is now open.
VOTE NOW

Alpha Travel Insurance Travel Insurance Reviews

Ratings based on 24 reviews Last review 2 months ago

Do you buy travel insurance before going abroad? There are hundreds of different travel insurance policies on the market, all designed to help you stay protected while travelling...and giving you piece of mind, whether you're enjoying a sun swept beach or on an adverture-packed holiday. But with so many different policies to choose from, finding the right policy for you can be quite confusing. Reading our Alpha Travel Insurance travel insurance reviews can help you find out what other travellers have to say. You can also write your Alpha Travel Insurance travel insurance review too!

Your Travel Insurance Reviews (24)

7th August 2019

Great company with affordable prices and offers more insurance cover than most!

I booked with Alpha two years back and will be booking again for my next trip to Vietnam. It was a relief to know that I had all the covered I needed for an affordable price!

26th July 2019

Very satisfied with the service from the team. My questions were answered promptly.

I would definitely recommend my friends and family to Alpha travel insurance, they were very accommodating to me an my family, so would definitely recommend them.

7th August 2017

Impersonal

I once regularly bought/renewed my Alpha Travel Insurance but stopped when they became less personal. I often found that their online search/questionnaire didn't offer me the relevant options when I was selecting my insurance. If I tried to contact them there was either no reply or a generic reply so I had to stop using them. I received a reminder this year from them and when I logged on it was the same mismatch of questions. I even tried phoning and got no reply.