Alpha Travel Insurance: Travel Insurance reviews

Based on 695 reviews, last reviewed 17th Jul 2024

Easy Medical Screening I like that I am able to complete medical screening online easily, making the purchase of travel insurance an enjoyable experience. Reviewed on: 17th July 2024
Sharon H's avatar
Sharon H

Never go here Had multi trip for a few years then husband had a new hip . Colleague in the same position added his for a fiver . We wasted hours talking to far eas... Read more Reviewed on: 8th July 2024
Fiona Freshwater's avatar
Fiona Freshwater

About the Travel Insurance

Do you buy travel insurance before going abroad? There are hundreds of different travel insurance policies on the market, all designed to help you stay protected while travelling...and giving you piece of mind, whether you're enjoying a sun swept beach or on an adverture-packed holiday. But with so many different policies to choose from, finding the right policy for you can be quite confusing. Reading our Alpha Travel Insurance travel insurance reviews can help you find out what other travellers have to say. You can also write your Alpha Travel Insurance travel insurance review too!

Review Alpha Travel Insurance: Travel Insurance now

Alpha Travel Insurance Travel Insurance reviews (695)

Easy Medical Screening

Sharon H's avatar
Sharon H

Used Alpha Travel Insurance for years and its s...

I've used Alpha Travel Insurance for years and its so easy to sort out your policy with just a few clicks, I have recommended Alpha to my immediate family and they have used it and it is great value for money, so I will continue to use for my travel insurance. Reviewed on: 15th July 2024
Carole M's avatar
Carole M

Good value.

Good value. Have never had to claim Reviewed on: 15th July 2024
Ve Wright's avatar
Ve Wright

Good pricing and excellent service

Good pricing and excellent service Reviewed on: 13th July 2024