Coverwise Annual Travel Insurance Reviews

Visit website

Do you buy travel insurance before going abroad? There are hundreds of different travel insurance policies on the market, all designed to help you stay protected while travelling...and giving you piece of mind, whether you're enjoying a sun swept beach or on an adverture-packed holiday. But with so many different policies to choose from, finding the right policy for you can be quite confusing. Reading our Coverwise travel insurance reviews can help you find out what other travellers have to say. You can also write your Coverwise travel insurance review too!

Good

Coverwise Review Insight

Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards is now open!VOTE NOW

Your Annual Travel Insurance Reviews

Review Coverwise's Annual Travel Insurance now

Avoid at all cost

Make sure you untick the 'roll over' button because they will dip into your pocket without telling you and should you have the misfortune of having to speak to them - they are the rudest.

Reviewed on 27th January 2021
Henry Mortimer's avatar
Henry Mortimer

Avoid. Unprofessional, poor customer service. Every possible reason to delay claim resolution

Ongoing claim since end of July. Every step is delayed at any possible matter, every time calling for an update is later/tomorrow, still assesing. Unable to escalate to manager. Shame i can't rate 0 star

Reviewed on 13th January 2021
Maggie Fijak's avatar
Maggie Fijak

Easy and trustable

Process is very easy and it's a company on which I have a 100% trust.

Reviewed on 21st July 2019
Chetan's avatar
Chetan

Great experience

I had a great experience with Coverwise, the purchase process was easy and staright forward so I could focus on my trip planning. Also, the price was low for a decent travel insurance policy. 5 Stars!

Reviewed on 25th June 2019
Mark's avatar
Mark

Good prices for insurance

If you are looking for competitive price travel insurance try coverwise. I could nt find cheaper policy even with pre existing medical conditions.

Reviewed on 14th August 2017
Rosanna Howard's avatar
Rosanna Howard

Annual travel insurance

Sorting out the renewal of my policy was simple and straight forward. There was no problem sorting out my medical review. More than happy with the price and would recommend.

Reviewed on 24th December 2016
Natasha Jarvis's avatar
Natasha Jarvis

Very Bad Customer Service

Very Bad Customer Service Need to make a clam 10 August 2016 so call them up i got the run round i had to phone 5 times and then for them to not send out the right forms for me to fell out. they did not take in my complaint .of that had to call in many times and they did not they said over the phone i was cover and then said i need a dr. form for my dr. sing which he did and stamp then the Customer Service said i was lying over phone which i said i was not or dr. would not have it dr. sing the form for them to see then they said we need need to see dr. doctors medical reports which they got then they said because i said i was not 100 % when see my dr. on day i got home when i was going fly for my holiday they would not pay out on my claim this has taken 16 weeks i have chatted to ombudsman and
they have said this is not right and that 21 December that need a answer for my claim this means this has taken 17 weeks for me get claim look at and this not right i would not recommend any one to use AXA Travel Insurance or cover wise .co.uk they will use any way not pay you and delay your claim as much as possible and put you off as much as they i have made over 15 calls to cover wise and AXA Travel Insurance to try and get what i took my Insurance out for i hope this dose not happen to any one else 17 weeks of stress is not right for any to have go trough to get there claim look at and and for AXA Travel Insurance cover wise to give you what you pay for when you don't know what is going to happen in life.

Reviewed on 15th December 2016
Scott Bryant's avatar
Scott Bryant

con artists

So I ended up in hospital and tried to claim in Florida. Cover wise said everything is fine and sent paper work to hospital. The when I got home AFTER the event I get a request for medical records which goes against their own policy and told me I would have together this at my expense, that is your job and if you don't follow your own process that's your fault!

After this I get a letter saying my policy is void due to visiting the doctors 5 years ago about 1 bout of diahreah and this was somehow related to a parasite I got infected with only found in America's? And I visited the docs AFTER I got home? Pure incompetent!

Raised a complaint and told that you need to declare ALL instances you went to the docs in 5 years?? NOT ongoing conditions? So unless you have your medical records in front of you or you remember EVERY instance and date, you are being sold a void policy- VERY MISLEADING. Absolute con artists and I will be going to lawyers as your questions are very confusing and resulted in costing me stress and money.

Avoid!

Reviewed on 15th November 2016
mark grey's avatar
mark grey

Bad Customer service

they sent out my policy ok but when i went to claim they did not sent out all right document to me then i got email, say i did not do all of them when they did not even send all i need in first palace then i had to call back and it 4 call for them to get it right. then i had to get my DR to sing and stamp the form then i got a new email say the dr did not sing it when he did it going to be 25 days before i get my money back.if i do i would not use cover wise for any thing.because they take there time and do not send out right info for you they give you run a round when you need to clam. very very bad.

Reviewed on 4th September 2016
Scott Bryant's avatar
Scott Bryant

Ripped Off By Lying Claim Line Staff

It all looks good until you make a claim. I called Coverwise Claim Line twice and was told blatant lies and deliberately mislead by two different members of staff. This resulted in my insurance claim being rejected and I lost £400. Coverwise work with AXA who are also awful. Please avoid to save yourself being ripped off too.

Reviewed on 21st June 2016
Adrian Murphy's avatar
Adrian Murphy

Travel Insurance

Jose A C Calado Yes they're are the must disgusting insurance company , been in Spain last week all our documents are stolen and they refuse to pay saying we shall not carry the documents. Shame is the Government not do nothing about this kind of company's let theme been on market stolen money from people would feel protect if something happening and they belongs to AXA insurance company

Reviewed on 6th April 2016
Jose A C Calado's avatar
Jose A C Calado

Quick and easy process with fantastic customer service when required

Getting my Annual Travel Insurance with Coverwise was really quick and easy. Customer service when I had to make a small claim was fantastic, and I even got an e-mail in advance letting me know when my policy was expiring with a new quote!

Reviewed on 22nd June 2015