Holidaysafe Travel Insurance Reviews

Our Holidaysafe Travel Insurance reviews can help you to find out what life as a Holidaysafe customer is really like. And if you have experience of using this product, why not write your review on Smart Money People today?

Holidaysafe Review Insight

Top Age Profile: 65+

Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards is now open!VOTE NOW

Your Travel Insurance Reviews

Review Holidaysafe 's Travel Insurance now

No Quibble Company!

There was no quibble whatsoever when my holiday had to be cancelled due to an unexpected consultant appointment and I received the money in my bank account within a few days.

Reviewed on 15th September 2020
Sue Forrest's avatar
Sue Forrest

Holiday insurance

Very affordable easy to set up, this is are 3rd year great .

Reviewed on 13th September 2020
J Simpson's avatar
J Simpson

Comprehensive insurance for all types of activities

Holiday safe email your documents in a clear format so you can check what's covered at any time. They make it all easy to organise and we love it.

Reviewed on 12th September 2020
Carrie's avatar
Carrie

Excellent and detailed information for every aspect of travelling abroad and back up in an emergency situation.

First time with Holidaysafe and think the title sums up the essence of what the company provides !

Reviewed on 11th September 2020
Joan Fox 's avatar
Joan Fox

Claims settled, age no problem

First of all, Holidaysafe are continuing to insure us, even though my wife is 84 and I am 85. Many other companies... Read more

First of all, Holidaysafe are continuing to insure us, even though my wife is 84 and I am 85. Many other companies won't.
Secondly, we made a claim for injury in 2017 which was settled instantly, and a larger claim in 2019 for holiday cancellation from illness, which was also settled at once.

Reviewed on 6th September 2020
Trevor Beale's avatar
Trevor Beale

Excellent value for money.

The best insurers for Senior Citizens particularly when travelling to the USA, you can tailor your insurance to suit your particular needs and cut out the benefits that you do not require.

Reviewed on 6th September 2020
Michael Hoffman's avatar
Michael Hoffman

Great travel insurance

After searching and getting quotes from various companies I came across Holidaysafe. Fantastic service, prices and felt at ease knowing I my medical condition was covered.

Thomas McIntosh's avatar
Thomas McIntosh

Excellent insurance &customer service.

Excellent customer service and excellent travel insurance at a reasonable cost even if you have pre existing medical conditions. Easy to follow online forms to fill in and help on hand online or phone if you need it. All in all I have been well pleased with Holidaysafe.

Colin James's avatar
Colin James

Simply the best. Easy to contact and friendly staff make dealing with Holiday Safe be it renewal or a claim.

I have found Holiday Safe provides good cover and at a attractive premium.

Morrice's avatar
Morrice

Straightforward to complete forms and reasonably priced.

Although I am now ancient (89) ,I found the whole process of insuring my wife an d I relatively easy (unlike filling in this box!)

David's avatar
David

Insuring older people

Due to age and various ailments, travel insurance was proving... Read more

Due to age and various ailments, travel insurance was proving prohibitive.
Then I heard about Holidaysafe. They provided me with full cover for a 4 week holiday in New Zealand for a sensible price. I would thoroughly recommend this company to all my friends and family. Sid C Curtis

Steak's avatar
Steak

Easy to use,

Easy to use website Staff readily available and knowledgeable good price for all insurance.

Barbara's avatar
Barbara

Very likely

Always there in a crisis with some one on hand to help

Graham Findlater's avatar
Graham Findlater

Top Company

I have used Holiday Safe for several foreign holidays and work events. I find their rates are very competitive and they offer a good range of insurance options that easily meet your travel needs. Recommend you check them out before going elsewhere!

James's avatar
James

Peace of mind

Have taken holidaysafe each year for the last 4 plus years to ensure we're covered during our long stay vacations in Europe.

Karen 's avatar
Karen

Easy to follow website

Covered our needs at a competitive price.

Jennifer Mathews's avatar
Jennifer Mathews

Superb service

Always used Holidaysafe, best prices and excellent service

Valerie Shepherd's avatar
Valerie Shepherd

Great service and price

Experienced staff who dealt with my queries efficiently and got me the right price for our annual cover.

Val Bakdr's avatar
Val Bakdr

Due to cancellation quick respone

Contacted holidays and found within 15. Minutes

Les Fysh's avatar
Les Fysh

Value for Money

I found Holidaysafe via the MSE site and found that it easy to use and gives plenty of options, all of which will be cheaper and have a more comprehensive cover than the insurance offered by the travel company.

Reviewed on 1st September 2020