EasyJet Travel Insurance Reviews

Ratings based on 4 reviews       Last review 1 week ago

Looking for Easyjet travel insurance reviews? At Smart Money People, we’re building the biggest independent collection of Easyjet travel insurance reviews online. If you’ve already taken out travel insurance cover in the past, let us know how it was, and help others by sharing your experience.

Average

Your Travel Insurance Reviews

Review EasyJet's Travel Insurance now

EasyJet travel insurance - Collins Insurance

I took the insurance in October for a trip to Island. Prior to this, I went to Italy where I caught Covid. Tested positive 2 days before my trip to Island. I have notified EasyJet, provided the insurance company with all relevant documents yet somehow I s Read more

I took the insurance in October for a trip to Island. Prior to this, I went to Italy where I caught Covid. Tested positive 2 days before my trip to Island. I have notified EasyJet, provided the insurance company with all relevant documents yet somehow I still don't have my money I paid for the tickets to Iceland. Absolute lack of communication from the insurance company, shocking service. Never again.

Reviewed on 28th November 2022
Kristyna Dolinkova's avatar
Kristyna Dolinkova

Last minute cancellation

Our flight was booked early on a Sunday morning,June 19 and on June 18 was told by email that our flight was cancelled. Could not get another flight in time so cancelled our trip. When trying to claim on our travel insurance for the trip was told that w Read more

Could not get another flight in time so cancelled our trip.
When trying to claim on our travel insurance for the trip was told that we could only claim for outward trip as it was cancelled by them.Sorry,why if we could not get to Spain,could we not also claim for the return trip and also the £100 return bus fare to our final destination in Spain.
Yes EasyJet travel insurance may seem the cheapest and easiest option,but like a lot of insurance companies of all types they do not like to pay out if they can get away without doing so.

Reviewed on 31st July 2022
Jeffrey tidiman's avatar
Jeffrey tidiman

Refuse to accept G.P. Letter saying cannot travel.

I took the insurance in October when I made a booking for a family of 5 to travel to Berlin on April 1st. My husband became I’ll about a week before that and had clear covid symptoms. He wasn’t unable to breathe but had distressing bouts of coughing whi Read more

I took the insurance in October when I made a booking for a family of 5 to travel to Berlin on April 1st. My husband became I’ll about a week before that and had clear covid symptoms. He wasn’t unable to breathe but had distressing bouts of coughing which lasted for long periods. I tried to do a covid test but he couldn’t stop couching and sneezing and became very distressed. I rang the helpline and was told that I could take him to a test centre but the if he had the same response they couldn’t do anything else. He’s 73 and said he’d rather die than be hauled out of bed. It became obvious that he’d not be able to travel so I rang our G.P. Who spoke briefly.to him. He could hardly stop coughing and she said, thinking of his other symptoms including lost of smell etc, she’d say he was too I’ll to travel and when I explained Berlin expected negative test results she agreed to write an ‘unfit to travel’ letter which EasyJet have refused to accept. WHY DID I BOTHER .

Reviewed on 23rd April 2022
Jane Williams's avatar
Jane Williams

Great experience

Good attitude from staff,no delays

Reviewed on 30th January 2019