Intelligent Insurance Home Insurance Reviews

Ratings based on 1 review Last review 1 year ago

Looking to insure your home with Intelligent Insurance? Make sure to read our customer reviews first! Whether you're looking for buildings or contents insurance, reviews from our community will help you decide if Intelligent insurance is right for you. Already got a policy? Write your own Intelligent Insurance review and help others!

Your Home Insurance Reviews (1)

11th September 2017

Extremely Disappointed

I am extremely disappointed with Intelligent Insurance and feel that I have been punished for being honest and bringing an error to their attention. It appears that my wife's occupation was recorded incorrectly. I believe that it was an error with their recording system and they believe it was my fault. However it occurred, there was no additional charge on the policy but I had to pay an additional charge of £25 to enter her correct occupation, .
Her place of work was recorded correctly as in state education, she is in fact a teacher. Her occupation was incorrectly recorded as a bacteriologist. (I'm 99.9% certain that I recorded the details correctly.)

My advice to you is if using Intelligent Insurance - don't change your occupation during the policy period, or if you do you'd better tell them and face an amendment charge. Because, if you don't tell them, as the agent said to me on the telephone, its quite possible that your policy might not be valid in the event of a claim.

I have insured with Zurich Insurance for the last 25 years. Having just retired I thought I'd try an online quote and opted for Intelligent Insurance. Unfortunately I feel it was the least intelligent move to make and will be returning to Zurich Insurance next year.