Fancy a chance to win £1,000? Share your insurance feedback and make your voice heard.Vote in the Insurance Choice Awards
Ratings based on 1902 reviews Last review 6 days ago

Our Policy Expert Home Insurance reviews can help you to find out what life as a Policy Expert customer is really like. And if you have experience of using this product, why not write your review on Smart Money People today?

Your Home Insurance Reviews (1902)

12th September 2018

great value home and contents insurance

i bought my home insurance through a comparison website and i did't have to pick and choose between what to keep and what not to, because it offered me all the benefits at a great low price!!. they were easy to follow through and purchase.

4th September 2018

Great deal! Great Customer Service!!

I've just renewed my Buildings and Contents Insurance (4 Sept, 2018) for yet another year with Policy Expert.
Despite all the advice that one should never renew with one's current Insurer, I tried the Comparison sites, and still came back to Policy Expert!
I should have known that Policy Expert would give me the best Cover for a price that I was happy to pay, and I could have saved myself endless hours trying to figure out dozens of quotes from Comparison sites!
Part of the deal that I was offered - and accepted - was that I was given a preferential price based on the fact that I was a Loyal Customer!
That SAVED ME £69.95!!
So, thank you Policy Expert, and in particular Lewis Marshall (New Business), Sam (Renewals) and Victoria Brown who ensured the whole process went as smooth as silk!
See you next September guys!!
Kind regards