Policy Expert Car Insurance Reviews

Ratings based on 4,203 reviews       Last review 1 week ago

Our Policy Expert Car Insurance reviews can help you to find out what life as a Policy Expert customer is really like. And if you have experience of using this product, why not write your review on Smart Money People today?

Your Car Insurance Reviews

4,203 reviews

Review Policy Expert 's Car Insurance now

I have just taken insurance and paid for Gold membership so I am fully covered. Their website promotes a courtesy car will be guaranteed this is lies!!

They will not give me a courtesy car. The website states guaranteed when I am talking to employees they are saying they can not give me a car. They are promoting this incorrectly on their website. My car is going into the garage and the garage don't have Read more

They will not give me a courtesy car. The website states guaranteed when I am talking to employees they are saying they can not give me a car. They are promoting this incorrectly on their website. My car is going into the garage and the garage don't have a car for me.

Reviewed on 21st November 2022
Leila Clift's avatar
Leila Clift

Disgusting

I got a quote on line I have had car insurance for over forty years and never has it been this bad they asked for all types of information that I was getting so worried that I thought about contacting the police shameful I had to give a one star but if I Read more

I got a quote on line I have had car insurance for over forty years and never has it been this bad they asked for all types of information that I was getting so worried that I thought about contacting the police shameful I had to give a one star but if I didn’t have to I would not have shocking service and they cancelled and gave little money back

Reviewed on 16th November 2022
Christine Lorimer's avatar
Christine Lorimer

Utterly useless car insurance

I honestly feel as though I've been driving uninsured. Policy Expert have been utterly useless over the past week. Nearly a week ago I ran over a stray wheel on a dual carriageway at 70mph. The underside damage made my car un-drivable. These things ha Read more

Nearly a week ago I ran over a stray wheel on a dual carriageway at 70mph. The underside damage made my car un-drivable. These things happen, but unfortunately I have Policy Expert as my insurance company.

Nearly a week later my car is still sat on my drive un-drivable. I've made numerous calls to Policy Expert and not had a single call back. The Policy Expert advisers I have spoken with have given various excuses as to why no progress whatsoever has been made. I was even told today that the delays have been because of the "bank holiday" .........- there hasn't been a bank holiday for months.

I'll say it again.... I honestly feel as though I've been driving uninsured. So far my insurance premium has bought me the privilege of speaking to insurance advisers with what sounds like a party going on in the background.

My advice is to avoid Policy Expert as a company at all costs.

Reviewed on 1st November 2022
Richard W's avatar
Richard W

English basted

Policy expert are very helpful and efficient with an English based call centre and English speaking agents very rare these days...Thanks

Reviewed on 18th October 2022
Tony Robins's avatar
Tony Robins

Excellent service, good price and very friendly staff

ivan freedman's avatar
ivan freedman

I as a customer thought talking over my policy with an agent would help me get the best service possible. I wasnt disappointed and got everything I needed.

Rob Arch's avatar
Rob Arch

Friendly, good value, helpful

Policy Expert were able to provide me with a competitive quote for my car insurance. Their sales team were helpful, informative and friendly.

Louise Gilbertson's avatar
Louise Gilbertson

Lovely staff

Easy to talk to members of staff

hannah taylor's avatar
hannah taylor

Listen, acknowledge and resolve

I spoke to someone earlier today as I needed support and they really listened, and resolved my issues (which were not a result of the company). Amazing service

Reviewed on 15th October 2022
Cat Hurst's avatar
Cat Hurst

Brilliant service

There was no problems Very good

Reviewed on 15th October 2022
Kelvin corlett's avatar
Kelvin corlett

Cheap, easy and exactly what I need

Dealing with Policy expert is always a doddle be it online or on the phone. We have both car and home insurance now through them and they’ve been fab with renewals and the claim we had.

OnlyMe's avatar
OnlyMe

Too much proof

Too many documents for proof needed to start the policy. Even documents needed for additional drivers!

Matty Birleson's avatar
Matty Birleson

Excellent from start to finish

Excellent fast & efficient service and very helpful when changing details of policy and car. Very clear & precise and up front about additional change over costs and refunds on policy cancellation.

Claire McCluskey's avatar
Claire McCluskey

Always responsive and helpful. Can depend on them to offer best prices.

Michelle Kiral's avatar
Michelle Kiral

Cheerful Staff

Easy to use telephone system, very cheerful staff, attention e and helpful. Although they would have liked me to add extras to my policy, they didn't push me to do so. They made things simple for me .

GWATTY's avatar
GWATTY

Policy price and customer service

Policy was priced at brilliant prices and the customer service was dealt with great knowledge and experience.

Farkhanda 's avatar
Farkhanda

Excellent Service

Very polite, helpful and friendly. Explained everything so I could understand, asked if I had any questions and NOT trying push me to buy extras.

tracy lowthorpe's avatar
tracy lowthorpe

Excellent, extremely thorough and helpful.

David jones's avatar
David jones

Today I called and the lady was so helpful, done everything I asked with no struggles explained every thing clearly great service all around

Paul's avatar
Paul

Quick and friendly

I was recently involved in an accident and everything was sorted out for me on the same day with no issues.

Darren short's avatar