Policy Expert Car Insurance Reviews

Ratings based on 1421 reviews Last review 1 month ago

Our Policy Expert Car Insurance reviews can help you to find out what life as a Policy Expert customer is really like. And if you have experience of using this product, why not write your review on Smart Money People today?

Your Car Insurance Reviews (1421)

15th September 2019

Affordable, great customer service, been driving 56 years best lnsurance yet

Really great customer service, very affordable great price, as said been driving insured 56 years the best insurance I’ve ever had, would recommend to any one who needs car insurance.

14th September 2019

Fast, easy and helpful!

Very easy set up. Fast service anytime you call them. Helped out with a mistake I had made on my policy with no problem or additional costs. Highly recommend to anyone looking for great value and service to match!!

14th September 2019

WHY GO ELSEWHERE?

Made an 'at fault' claim last April which was dealt with smoothly, quickly and conveniently. After extensive comparisons with other companies, I have just renewed my insurance with Sure Thing who offered the best terms and price. I'm happy to remain with this efficient brokerage.