Wise Driving: Car Insurance reviews

Based on 63 reviews, last reviewed 13th May 2024

Thank You Wise Driving Wise driving has provided me with great affordable car insurance this year! The rates are stable and in line with what to expect for a driver of my ex... Read more Reviewed on: 4th September 2023
Imogen Galloway's avatar
Imogen Galloway

Defrauded without card payment consent Nonsensical Insurance Company, fraudulently charged my card for the renewal in the broad daylight after my first insurance year ended and I was never ... Read more Reviewed on: 13th May 2024
jonas s's avatar
jonas s

About the Car Insurance

For young drivers, high premiums can be a barrier to getting onto the roads. Black box policies, also known as telematics policies, provide a solution to this. At Smart Money People, we collect Wise Driving car insurance reviews to help you make an informed decision on your next provider.

Wise Driving is part of iGO4 Insurance, solely offering black box policies. Wise Driving’s black box policies are designed to help young drivers save money on their car insurance premium through safe driving. Policyholders get access to an online dashboard displaying their driving score, as well as the main areas in which their driving could improve.

Are you a new driver looking to save money on your car insurance premium? Black box policies are designed for people just like you. Wise Driving claims to provide lower premiums as a reward for safe driving, but also states that your premium may rise if you are consistently driving in an unsafe manner. Find out what existing customers have to say about their policies by reading our Wise Driving car insurance reviews.

Have you had a car insurance policy with Wise Driving? Write an honest review on Smart Money People so we can help people like you make better decisions. Did you find that Wise Driving’s scoring of your driving was fair, and did you receive a lower premium as a result? Have you had any concerns with the black box technology provided by Wise Driving? Would you recommend the provider to friends and family? Whether good or bad, leave a Wise Driving car insurance review today to help other drivers just like you.

Review Wise Driving: Car Insurance now

Wise Driving Car Insurance reviews (63)

Defrauded without card payment consent

Nonsensical Insurance Company, fraudulently charged my card for the renewal in the broad daylight after my first insurance year ended and I was never going to use them again. Worse - theirs contact centre is based in India, so Computer Says Know is modus operandi when dealing with them. Worse more - if you contact them and say 'hey you was wrong you should have cancelled on day one', then reply as if from another galaxy after 14 days expire to tell You 'You are out of 14 days cooling period' so Mr/Mrs you are ought to pay full on. Worse more - the complaint manager is useless, they want to do the lipservice they do all fine when it is written on the forehead the basic premium refund calculation is High School Year 5 maths error. Reported to FCA Reviewed on: 13th May 2024
jonas s's avatar
jonas s

Scamers

Theu canceled my policy with no warning. Owe me 30 pounds from a claim. Avoid at all cost. Reviewed on: 26th September 2023
Ricardo Silva's avatar
Ricardo Silva

Scammers!!!!!

Scammers!!!! My husband had his policy cancelled due to no fault of his own he dropped his car off for a mot, and the car mechanic decided to use my husband's car without my husbands permission at 103mph my husband informed them this was not him and provided them with all the information they asked for where car was, police reference number ect they seemed happy and put husband's policy back week later they sent email saying your policy is been cancelled we called thinking they had made mistake but once we eventually got through they told us no we are cancelling the policy reason is because u didn't tell car mechanic that there was a black box in the car which is absolutely absurd we only took the car for mot by law and now been punished for someone else's actions we have been mistreated by wise driving and will be taking this case further..... Reviewed on: 16th September 2023
Tracy's avatar
Tracy

Wise driving has provided me with great affordable car insurance this year! The rates are stable and in line with what to expect for a driver of my experience. Everything else had gone up astronomically, and as a student and part-time carer, finding insurance at their rates was a blessing. My car needed a black box fitting, which they sent it in the post for me to do myself. I was a bit nervous about this, but they also send through very clear instructions and how-to videos that made it a fast and easy job. Thank you Wise Driving! Reviewed on: 4th September 2023
Imogen Galloway's avatar