Howden: Car Insurance reviews

Based on 29 reviews, last reviewed 5th Jun 2024

Probably the best car insurance company I’ve used! I recently had a car accident which was the third parties fault. I have been driving for 17 years & this was my first accident. I had no idea how the ... Read more Reviewed on: 5th June 2024
Sam S's avatar
Sam S

Shocking Service! Absolutely shocking service. They’re good until you need them, then they fall off the face of the earth and you don’t hear from them. I required a rep... Read more Reviewed on: 26th July 2023
Mr Payne's avatar
Mr Payne

About the Car Insurance

Howden car insurance reviews on Smart Money People come from drivers like you! You can read these honest Howden car insurnance reviews to help you decide which car insurance provider is right for you...and your car! For example, read through our review to find out how good the claims process. And remember, if you've used Howden before, you too can write a short Howden car insurance review here to help other drivers. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can help us to increase trust and transparency in financial services.

Review Howden: Car Insurance now

Howden Car Insurance reviews (29)

Probably the best car insurance company I’ve used!

I recently had a car accident which was the third parties fault. I have been driving for 17 years & this was my first accident. I had no idea how the process works but Howden’s explained everything step by step to me so I could fully understand. They updated me on any progress which was so reassuring. They arranged for me to have a hire car through Kindertons who again, were incredible! I have recommended Howden’s to multiple people since my accident! Reviewed on: 5th June 2024
Sam S's avatar
Sam S

Professional helpful service

Always very helpful and professional. I like the reminder service also, helps me keep track of when the insurances need renewing. A-Plan make this very easy for me for a competitive price. Thank you! Reviewed on: 22nd August 2023
Alison Carmichael's avatar
Alison Carmichael

Excellent Insurance

Great company very helpful staff great knowledge on products no pressure selling everything you need to know Reviewed on: 22nd August 2023
Caz's avatar
Caz

Shocking Service!

Absolutely shocking service. They’re good until you need them, then they fall off the face of the earth and you don’t hear from them. I required a replacement vehicle after my car was written off in a non-fault accident. After 3 weeks without a vehicle, I was told I would need to hire my own vehicle and I would be fully reimbursed. This all started in early May, next weeks it’s August, and I’m still out of pocket by several hundreds of pounds. Not once have they contacted me with an explanation or an apology the only time I hear from them is when I call or email them and then your given some lame excuse with the promise that it will be sorted in a few days. Absolutely Shocking! I only gave one star as I wasn’t able to give no stars. Reviewed on: 26th July 2023
Mr Payne's avatar
Mr Payne

Do you have a different Howden product?

Howden has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products