Legal and General Car Insurance Reviews

Visit website

Legal and General car insurance reviews on Smart Money People come from drivers like you! You can read these honest Legal and General car insurnance reviews to help you decide which car insurance provider is right for you...and your car! For example, read through our review to find out how good the claims process. And remember, if you've used Legal and General before, you too can write a short Legal and General car insurance review here to help other drivers. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can help us to increase trust and transparency in financial services.

Legal and General Review Insight

Features

Your Car Insurance Reviews

Review Legal and General's Car Insurance now

I would recommend them to anyone

Reviewed on 13th July 2020
Bryan Murphy's avatar
Bryan Murphy

Very competative

Easy website to navigate and simple process.

Reviewed on 1st October 2017
Donnie's avatar
Donnie

Great company to do business with

I'd like to say that I've always found L&G to be fair and reputable which is why I've kept my car insurance with them even though I could save a few £ with someone else.

Reviewed on 17th July 2016
Alan's avatar
Alan

Very decent

I've had car insurance now for over 20 years and for the last few years I've taken cover with L&G...I'm very happy...and staying away from cowboys I've dealt with before.

Reviewed on 28th October 2015