Caravan Guard Motorhome Insurance Reviews

Caravan Guard Review Insight

Top Age Profile: 65+

Your Motorhome Insurance Reviews

Review Caravan Guard's Motorhome Insurance now

Cheapest and most comprehensive on the market Includes breakdown and euro travel Easy process for a first timer

Reviewed on 29th August 2020
Alan's avatar
Alan

Fantastic customer service

As a new Caravanguard customer I have been blown away by their excellent customer care, attention to detail and personal service. Additionally they provide useful and practical advice on using and caring for your motorhome. Extremely impressed by them - can’t believe anyone can better their level of service.

Reviewed on 30th June 2020
Richard Linney's avatar
Richard Linney

I have never had to make a claim thankfully but ..

As I have never had to make claim I can only go off reviews and hopefully it will be a positive experience

Reviewed on 3rd October 2019
Wendy 's avatar
Wendy

Motorhome Insurance

Have used this company for four years and have always been the most competitive. Staff are knowledgeable and very helpful. Do an excellent e magazine dedicated to caravans and motorhomes with good quality articles. Well worth giving them a try if looking for cover.

Reviewed on 15th September 2019
Guy Gray's avatar
Guy Gray

Can't beat them for good advice and help, VFM and quality.

Couldn't be more understanding and helpful.

Reviewed on 14th September 2019
Basil's avatar
Basil

Trouble free

Easy to deal with, fair prices and understand the needs of caravaners and motorhomers.

Reviewed on 13th September 2019
Norman Mansell's avatar
Norman Mansell

best value motorhome insurance

gave us the best quote and cover available.

Reviewed on 31st August 2019
appleyard's avatar
appleyard

Very happy customer

I have been with caravan guard over three years now and I am highly delighted with the service they always provide.I always recommend them to people when asked who is the best for motorhome insurance.The offer good rates and don’t go up too much year on year.The staff are lovely and very helpful.

Reviewed on 31st August 2019
Cheryl Buckley's avatar
Cheryl Buckley

Happy campers supported by caravan guard.

Caravan guard where very professional and helpful when we joined there club this year. We where very happy the way the handled our insurance and how quickly every thing was sent to us.l would certainly recommend to any one looking for this kind of Motorhome services. And l would like to Thank you. And your team for your support . Heather Harrison.

Heather Harrison's avatar
Heather Harrison

Great value

Simple to take out, offers great value compared to other providers

Neil's avatar
Neil

Great value

Easy set up and good value for money insurance

Jim's avatar
Jim

Ticked all my boxes and more!

The cover offered provided everything we needed for our new motorhome, so we could driveaway fully insured and have peace of mind that what ever the adventure Caravan Guard had our backs.

Alanwi's avatar
Alanwi

Excellent service with competitive rates

Every occasion we have had to deal with Caravan Guard staff they have always given excellent service, been knowledgeable about their products, been aware of our requirements and offered competitive prices

W Harvey's avatar
W Harvey

Travelling to Europe

We had engine trouble in Spain. Caravan Guard were friendly, helpful, efficient and liaised with the Spanish garage seamlessly. Made the experience stress free.

Kenneth Martin's avatar
Kenneth Martin

Can't get better been with caravan guard for quiet afew years no problem it says it all thank you

If there's any better it ain't been invented yet Ron and rose ison all them stars in the sky but no of them can better your STAR

Ronald ison's avatar
Ronald ison

Brilliant service

Can’t be beaten ...this year I phoned around to see if I could get a better quote and the quote I had from caravan guard could not be beaten. Brilliant service as normal.

Gerrybrow's avatar
Gerrybrow

Insurance provision

The whole experience was utterly painless Purchasing on line was simple straightforward and very quick The premium I was quoted was by far the cheapest.

Reviewed on 28th August 2019
LESLIE ALLEN's avatar
LESLIE ALLEN

Awesome

The most helpful staff, insurance can be stressful, but the folk at Caravan Guard were just AWESOME. Thanks

Reviewed on 27th August 2019
Debz Leaverland's avatar
Debz Leaverland

Great Service

I had a parking accident and found everyone I spoke to, very sympathetic and efficient. My claim was dealt with swiftly.

Reviewed on 27th August 2019
Justin's avatar
Justin

Brilliant service.

Very good prices and very polite helpful people to deal with. Wish a lot more insurance companies were like this.

Reviewed on 24th August 2019