AA: Car Insurance reviews

Based on 137 reviews, last reviewed 17th Jun 2024

Haggle to a Best Deal Straightforward to deal with over the phone, to ensure I always get the best deal and not accept the renewal price. The AA are happy to haggle and sor... Read more Reviewed on: 17th June 2024
stephen cook's avatar
stephen cook

Impossible to get a response. Impossible to get a response. I've being trying to cancel my insurance within the 14 day cooling off period and they will not respond. I've even sent ... Read more Reviewed on: 11th June 2024
Louis O's avatar
Louis O

About the Car Insurance

Are you looking for your next car insurance provider? Check out the customer reviews on Smart Money People to make an informed decision about your next provider. We collect AA car insurance reviews from genuine AA customers to give you some insight into what you can expect as an AA policyholder.

AA insurance services started in 1967, and has now expanded to offer a variety of policies, like electric vehicle, van and short-term cover. With optional add-ons such as legal assistance, excess protection and breakdown cover, AA’s policies are flexible to cater for a variety of needs.

What is your biggest priority for a car insurance policy? Do you value the lowest price premium on the market, or do you prefer to pay a larger amount for more protection? Are you looking for some add-ons to your policy? Perhaps your main concern is finding a provider with an impeccable customer service track record? Whatever your needs, read our AA car insurance reviews to find out how genuine AA customers rate their policies.

Have you had a car insurance policy with AA? Leave an honest review on Smart Money People to help other drivers just like you. Why did you choose to be insured with AA and has it lived up to your expectations? Were you satisfied with the price of the premium of the level of cover you received? Did you have to make a claim on your policy, and if so, how was it dealt with? Whether good or bad, leave an AA car insurance review today. Together, we can help people like you make better decisions.

Review AA: Car Insurance now

AA Car Insurance reviews (137)

Haggle to a Best Deal

Straightforward to deal with over the phone, to ensure I always get the best deal and not accept the renewal price. The AA are happy to haggle and sort out my car insurance at a great price for another year Reviewed on: 17th June 2024
stephen cook's avatar
stephen cook

Impossible to get a response.

Impossible to get a response. I've being trying to cancel my insurance within the 14 day cooling off period and they will not respond. I've even sent them a registered letter. Reviewed on: 11th June 2024
Louis O's avatar
Louis O

AA RIP OFF MERCHANTS

How can my insurance triple in cost when I have never had a claim in my life been with the AA for many years so it is beyond me how it can triple in price when I rang some one who could hardly string a sentence together in English told me cost of living in broken English total joke from what is supposed to be a reputable company coco the clown would do a far better job Reviewed on: 8th June 2024
Brian l's avatar
Brian l

How can car insurance rise from £550 to £1500 in 12...

How can car insurance rise from £550 to £1500 in 12 months never had a claim in 50 years of driving absolutely disgusting customer service when I rang couldn’t under stand what he was saying cancelled my policy I used to think this was a reputable company total con men got insurance from another company for £570 how can there be such a difference Reviewed on: 6th June 2024
Brian l's avatar
Brian l

Do you have a different AA product?

AA has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products