RIAS Car Insurance Reviews

Visit website

RIAS car insurance reviews on Smart Money People come from drivers like you! You can read these honest RIAS car insurnance reviews to help you decide which car insurance provider is right for you...and your car! For example, read through our review to find out how good the claims process. And remember, if you've used RIAS before, you too can write a short RIAS car insurance review here to help other drivers. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can help us to increase trust and transparency in financial services.

RIAS Review Insight

Top Age Profile: 65+

Top Channel Preference: Branch

Your Car Insurance Reviews

Review RIAS's Car Insurance now

great!!

easy to set up. great customer service and good price.

Reviewed on 7th June 2019
Debbie Jayne Davies's avatar
Debbie Jayne Davies

Exspensive good service and helpful.

1st year exspensive . Second year the insure went up higher in price I ask why and they lowered it by an amount of about 60pounds .The third year they sent a reminder to which I thought was to much money. So I cancelled.

Reliable Cover

I've never had any problems with my insurance company and have been with them for several years. They always sort out any issues quickly.

Reviewed on 12th September 2016
Emily Hallett's avatar
Emily Hallett

5 star cover at a reasonable price

Good price for great cover sums up my review. Definitely intend to continue to insure my car with RIAS if the price stays fair.

Reviewed on 24th December 2015