Tempcover Temporary Insurance Reviews

Your Temporary Insurance Reviews

Review Tempcover's Temporary Insurance now

Extremely helpful

Easy to use, good value for money and extremely good customer service.

Reviewed on 10th September 2021
Lin Hayward's avatar
Lin Hayward

Great customer service

Helped with correcting a mistake ina quick manner and correspondence was fast and professional.

Reviewed on 10th September 2021
Dan G's avatar
Dan G

Amazing qwick and simple

Easier to do whatever the time very flexible

Reviewed on 13th August 2021
Sameer's avatar
Sameer

Outstanding service

Temp cover not only did it help me get around when I cant afford monthly premiums it also helped my family members in general

Reviewed on 13th August 2021
Hussein Diriye's avatar
Hussein Diriye

I made a mistake, customer services rectified it speedily.

I brought temporary car insurance via Tempcover however without reading the policy properly I purchased it, it wasn’t until I got my cover email that I realised what I had done. I emailed Tempcover and they were quick to help me resolve my issue. Very hap Read more

I brought temporary car insurance via Tempcover however without reading the policy properly I purchased it, it wasn’t until I got my cover email that I realised what I had done. I emailed Tempcover and they were quick to help me resolve my issue. Very happy indeed.

Reviewed on 11th August 2021
Fatma's avatar
Fatma

I dealt with Nina today. Nina was extremely helpful and was very pleasant to deal with.

Easy system to work around and nice clear signals with no hidden costs when completing my tempcover quote.

Reviewed on 9th August 2021
Chris's avatar
Chris

Very helpful and online chat good

Help me solve my problem was really polite and refunded me even though it was my mistake

Reviewed on 9th August 2021
Mal Mally's avatar
Mal Mally

So easy to do done in minutes

Brilliant for short term no hassle cover. Done in minutes simply couldn't be easier.

Reviewed on 7th August 2021
Richard Bigley's avatar
Richard Bigley

Great website, cost effective and great customer service

Reviewed on 4th August 2021
James Collis's avatar
James Collis

Great company with great people!

I have a bad experience and a big problem with my car this guys help me allot with the paperwork . Short and fast response on the phone and emails ! Big up and much respect for you guys !

Reviewed on 3rd August 2021
Alexandru Valentin's avatar
Alexandru Valentin

I needed help

Excellent response to my enquiry - I was struggling but I need not have worried - Your team soon put me right.

Reviewed on 2nd August 2021
Katie's avatar
Katie

Total satisfaction

So easy to complete the application and meets all my requirement. Well done.

Reviewed on 2nd August 2021
Tony smith's avatar
Tony smith

Super fast and helpul resolution

I had mistakenly selected the wrong day for my policy, and Sarah from customer service helped me change that in less than 10 minutes. very friendly and understanding of my mistake. Many many thanks

Reviewed on 29th July 2021
Serge's avatar
Serge

Great Customer Service

The customer service experience with Paige at Tempcover was prompt and resolved the issue in a timely and satisfactory way.

Reviewed on 29th July 2021
James Knight's avatar
James Knight

Best short term car insurance provider

Tempcover is a hassle free business from quote to purchase to cancellation of policy. Highly recommend to anyone who is looking for short term vehicle insurance. Their online chat service is the best and very professional.

Reviewed on 28th July 2021
MohmmedHikmatulla Mulla's avatar
MohmmedHikmatulla Mulla

Easy to use

A very easy way to To be flexible with your temp insurance cover .. great customer service .

Reviewed on 24th July 2021
browspad@sky.com's avatar
browspad@sky.com

Excellent customer service. Jess was extremely helpful amd quick to respond

10/10 . The lady I dealt with was extremely professional and quick to respond. Even though the fault was my own, this customer rep still resolved the issue, in a speedy amd professional manner.

Reviewed on 20th July 2021
chris parslow's avatar
chris parslow

Problem solved immediately

I put the wrong dates in my quote and despite the fact their T&C say no refund I was advised how to do it and they refunded the mistake after I bought the correct policy.

Reviewed on 17th July 2021
Peter W's avatar
Peter W

Great Customer Service

Had to use the live chat, quick response and very efficient.

Reviewed on 15th July 2021
Vicki Nowacka 's avatar
Vicki Nowacka

Great Customer Service

I took out short term car insurance with Tempcover but selected the wrong dates. They were very understanding and sorted my issue no problem, allowing me to take out a new policy with the correct dates and providing a full refund for my old incorrect poli Read more

I took out short term car insurance with Tempcover but selected the wrong dates. They were very understanding and sorted my issue no problem, allowing me to take out a new policy with the correct dates and providing a full refund for my old incorrect policy. Great customer service with a clear, straightforward email exchange.

Reviewed on 15th July 2021