Tackle your big money questions with our Money Bites podcastListen now

Cycleplan Bicycle Insurance Reviews

Ratings based on 1149 reviews Last review 1 month ago

Our Cycleplan Bicycle Insurance reviews can help you to find out what life as a Cycleplan customer is really like. And if you have experience of using this product, why not write your review on Smart Money People today?

Your Bicycle Insurance Reviews (1149)

11th September 2019

It's given me confidence to enjoy my. Bike and gives me reassurance if there was an unfortunate problem... They would be there for me. Thanks cycle plan..

I've had a few incidences and have come from.. Motorcross.. To a super bike with the help of mum and grandad they have given me control back with my bike provider and cycle plan.. At 11 I can enjoy the freedom.. enjoyment of biking.. Thanks

11th September 2019

This is the first time I’ve taken out cycle insurance. The process is extremely easy compared to many other competitors. Excellent value for money. I was so impressed I also organised one for my daughter who was studying in Cambridge, so felt it was important for her, due to the vast numbers of cyclists on the roads

Articles related to Cycleplan