Cycleplan Bicycle Insurance Reviews

Ratings based on 2,295 reviews       Last review 1 week ago

Our Cycleplan Bicycle Insurance reviews can help you to find out what life as a Cycleplan customer is really like. And if you have experience of using this product, why not write your review on Smart Money People today?

Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards 2022 is open!VOTE HERE

Your Bicycle Insurance Reviews

2,295 reviews

Review Cycleplan's Bicycle Insurance now

Clear Details "at a Click"

Looking to Insure an e bike for first time. Easy to understand requirements and what affect any extras I might want would have on the cost. No sudden surprises either.

Reviewed on 21st September 2022

Reviewed on 8th September 2022
dean J mitchell's avatar
dean J mitchell

Best by far

Best experience ever I will definitely recomand to other people

Alexandru Chitez's avatar
Alexandru Chitez

easy set up

very easy to set up, very reasonably priced.

Richard Hatton's avatar
Richard Hatton

Always there work good advice

I’d like the way you give me information about the safety of my bike

Deniz Gurtin's avatar
Deniz Gurtin

Bespoke Cycle insurance

Cycle plan insures without complications and gives affordable peace bespoke insurance.

STAN GORDON-WALLACE's avatar
STAN GORDON-WALLACE

Great product

Great product great service. Reasonable price and good information

raws's avatar
raws

Great mix of options v price. Website very easy to understand and to use.

Bryan Fawcett's avatar
Bryan Fawcett

Cost effective, good reliable cover

They know bike people and what we need

Clare Porter's avatar
Clare Porter

Dont be dubious

I really wasn’t sure and was cautious as with all insurance providers but actually, these guys took care of a claim I end up making really rather well and made it less stressful for me.

FDSI's avatar
FDSI

It is a no brainer

As a road user I feel I should be insured particularly with developments in legislation in the last few years. I feel secure with the knowledge that with Cycleplan I am safe for any accidents or loss of my beautiful bike.

Karen Bee's avatar
Karen Bee

The best company

Good insurance staff very professional and friendly

sousa vasco's avatar
sousa vasco

Cheep and brilliant cover

With such an easy to understand website and it being no hassle to personalise my cover I would highly recommend this insurance to others

Reviewed on 12th October 2021
Luke Thompson's avatar
Luke Thompson

Best company overall

Very impressed how easy it was to get the insurance set up very happy customer.

Reviewed on 11th October 2021
DayTrayer90 's avatar
DayTrayer90

excellent personal service

I was fed up trying to establish an insurance for an up coming cycle ride to Scotland from Newbury and all the companies I tried, except Cycle plan. required you to enter all the details online and not only was there no telephone contact details, there wa Read more

I was fed up trying to establish an insurance for an up coming cycle ride to Scotland from Newbury and all the companies I tried, except Cycle plan. required you to enter all the details online and not only was there no telephone contact details, there was no option to contact by voice. Cycleplan guided me through the application by phone ensuring that I go the deal that I needed and gave me the confidence that if i have to make a claim then this will be done swiftly and with understanding

Reviewed on 11th October 2021
stuart griffin's avatar
stuart griffin

All the cover I needed

Straight forward application, and renewal the same

Andy Beale's avatar
Andy Beale

Cycleplan effective Bike Insurance

I found Cyclplan a good Bike Insurance company and hope to continue with them in the future.

Geoffrey Wiggins's avatar
Geoffrey Wiggins

VALUE FOR MONEY

Administratively efficient and value for money. Reassuring to have third party liability insurance - my primary reason for obtaining cover.

IAIN CLIFFORD's avatar
IAIN CLIFFORD

Best Bike Insurance Company

Insurance with this company is trustworthy without a shadow of doubt. Highly highly recommend it.

The One and Only K's avatar
The One and Only K

Easy to insure

I’m taking out a free insurance offer for a short period through this company and will most likely extend it to a yearly contract after the trial period ends !

Paul Edmondson's avatar