AA Balance Transfer Credit Card Reviews

AA Balance Transfer Credit Card reviews can help you to find out about the pros and cons of the Balance Transfer Credit Card credit card. What kind of features do AA customers like? Find out more about the AA Balance Transfer Credit Card by reading our trusted Smart Money People reviews. You can also write your own AA Balance Transfer Credit Card reviews to share your own experience with Smart Money People, the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

AA Review Insight

Your Balance Transfer Credit Card Reviews

Review AA's Balance Transfer Credit Card now

Seems fine

Seems fine so far. No big issues with them as yet

Reviewed on 4th July 2019
smurfpunx's avatar
smurfpunx

Excellent service very reliable

Reviewed on 10th February 2019
Terry Greer's avatar
Terry Greer

i love it

I love it! Its the best Company!

Reviewed on 20th November 2018

The AA credit card customer service is rubbish and steal your money

Unfortunately we overpaid our last statement and 6 weeks later we are still awaiting our money back all because Michael is not good typing in account numbers and sent our money to someone else’s bank account number. We are now going to have to go to a solicitor and try to claim our money back. Please do not use this company as their customer service is rude and unhelpful and they steal your money. Very disappointed with such a large company and there procedures.

Reviewed on 5th July 2018
Lynda 's avatar
Lynda

Easy

Easy to use it,no problems at all

Reviewed on 14th November 2017
Aga's avatar
Aga

No hassle

I was, with the AA for my home insurance they were brilliant easy to set up and have me all the advice I needed payments yes all set up correctly and Ivy r a very good quote

Reviewed on 15th July 2017
Tina deacon's avatar
Tina deacon

AA credit card with unbelievably low interest rates.

0% fee for balance transfer... And only 5.85% p.a. on purchases. The application process is easy.

Reviewed on 1st July 2017
Aidan Henderson's avatar
Aidan Henderson

Ok service

The service from AA was ok, not outstanding. They answered my queries and dealt with my requests but due to some errors being made on my credit card account I cancelled my card.

Reviewed on 2nd May 2017
Vicky Mill's avatar
Vicky Mill

Interest free period is good

I decided to get this card as it has 27 months interest free on purchases