AA: Home Insurance reviews

Based on 46 reviews, last reviewed 7th Nov 2022

Good insurance company Been with them a number of years always competitive with on price Reviewed on: 27th September 2022
Alan 's avatar
Alan

Auto renew Specifically chose the do not auto renew option but this was ignored. I chose this insurance for my autistic brother, when trying to cancel the auto ... Read more Reviewed on: 7th November 2022
Cheryl's avatar
Cheryl

About the Home Insurance

AA home insurance reviews can help you find out how good this product really is. How quickly did you get the policy documents? How well does AA handle home insurance claims? Our AA home insurance reviews can help you to find out this, and much more. Have you ever had a home insurance policy with the AA? If so, please tell us about it by writing your own review below.

Review AA: Home Insurance now

AA Home Insurance reviews (46)

Auto renew

Specifically chose the do not auto renew option but this was ignored. I chose this insurance for my autistic brother, when trying to cancel the auto renewal on his behalf they insisted they needed to speak to him! Absolutely furious Reviewed on: 7th November 2022
Cheryl's avatar
Cheryl

Good insurance company

Alan 's avatar
Alan

Great company

The AA can’t be beaten on price, we have used them for home insurance for the past 3 years as they have always been cheapest even on renewal. When I have had to contact them they are always friendly and easy to get hold if Reviewed on: 15th August 2022

Best value

The website makes it so easy to review and amend your policy. If I had questions I know I could always give them a call. Reviewed on: 14th August 2022
Alex Butler's avatar
Alex Butler

Do you have a different AA product?

AA has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products