Covea Insurance Home Insurance Reviews

Our Covea Insurance Home Insurance reviews can help you to find out what life as a Covea Insurance customer is really like. And if you have experience of using this product, why not write your review on Smart Money People today?

Average

Covea Insurance Review Insight

Top Channel Preference: Phone

Voting in the Consumer Credit Awards 2022 is open!VOTE NOW

Your Home Insurance Reviews

Review Covea Insurance's Home Insurance now

Disgusting bunch of Liars and con artists

Stay clear folks ! Absolute disgrace of a company ! Lie after lie after lie that comes from each of them !

Reviewed on 14th March 2022
Stacey McKinstray's avatar
Stacey McKinstray

Very poor customer service.

Following a burglary on our home this summer, our experience in dealing with this company has been appalling. They have been hard to contact, dismissive, unhelpful and shown no compassion. We made a huge mistake in taking our insurance with them and will Read more

Following a burglary on our home this summer, our experience in dealing with this company has been appalling. They have been hard to contact, dismissive, unhelpful and shown no compassion. We made a huge mistake in taking our insurance with them and will not repeat this error next year.

Reviewed on 26th October 2021
Paul Daniel's avatar
Paul Daniel

Appalling

Leave well alone. Rejected my claim despite all evidence. Absolutely appalling. Update : 7th January 2017. Still awaiting a result for the complaint raised through the companies internal complaints procedure which can take 8 weeks. Then I can contact t Read more

Leave well alone. Rejected my claim despite all evidence. Absolutely appalling.
Update : 7th January 2017.
Still awaiting a result for the complaint raised through the companies internal complaints procedure which can take 8 weeks. Then I can contact the insurance ombudsman. I have photos to validate my claim, in which the company can see things that do not exist and I have testimonials from the contractors to prove it. I have contacted their CEO, James Reader, by email. He has told me not to contact him again !
Do not be fooled by what appears to be good premiums and excesses. An insurance company is only good if claims are handled fairly.

Reviewed on 1st January 2018
Christopher Lloyd's avatar
Christopher Lloyd

House Insurance at it's best

Quality home Insurance with good sums insured and excess.

Reviewed on 25th September 2017