Caravan Guard Caravan Insurance Reviews

Ratings based on 1,406 reviews       Last review 3 weeks ago

Our Caravan Guard Caravan Insurance reviews can help you to find out what life as a Caravan Guard customer is really like. And if you have experience of using this product, why not write your review on Smart Money People today?

Your Caravan Insurance Reviews

1,406 reviews

Review Caravan Guard's Caravan Insurance now

Excellent and Professional Staff

Very professional and helpful staff. Always willing to give advice. Prompt answering of the phones and easy to contact rather than others who are only online. I like to talk to a person who understands the product they are offering. Wouldnt go anywhere el Read more

Very professional and helpful staff. Always willing to give advice. Prompt answering of the phones and easy to contact rather than others who are only online. I like to talk to a person who understands the product they are offering. Wouldnt go anywhere else for my caravan insurance!

Reviewed on 4th November 2022
Ange Bullock's avatar
Ange Bullock

User friendly

The website is very clear and easy to use, and the insurance quote process was simple to use and unused stand. This coupled with a very competitive price without having to compromise on cover was great. Also I misunderstood one point and the help info was Read more

The website is very clear and easy to use, and the insurance quote process was simple to use and unused stand. This coupled with a very competitive price without having to compromise on cover was great. Also I misunderstood one point and the help info was great. I can’t recommend enough.

Reviewed on 20th October 2022
Jellystones's avatar
Jellystones

Good company

Great company for our caravan insurance.cant fault them on the ball no problems when making a claim which we unfortunately had to.

Reviewed on 17th October 2022
Kas's avatar
Kas

Excellent cover at a good price

Also very interesting caravan and gear tests as well as helpful hints, not all about how to stop you caravan getting stolen.

Richard Payne's avatar
Richard Payne

Sunroof claim

Had to put in a claim for a cracked window on a 2019 caravan which Swift would not entertain,Caravan guard were excellent

Gareth Jones's avatar
Gareth Jones

Caravan Insurance

Excellent cove and service. My son has this insurance and when he had an accident they were really helpful.

Jaqueline Adamson's avatar
Jaqueline Adamson

Straight forward

Easy and simple. To set up and straight to the point.

Roy Baker's avatar
Roy Baker

Excellent service and great value for money

Always keen on price and knowledgeable sraff.

Robin Bessant's avatar
Robin Bessant

Great customer service

Whilst I have thankfully never had to claim, customer service on renewal and with interim queries has been great - phone always answered quickly, helpful and knowledgeable customer service advisers who take the time to ensure the policy is the right one. Read more

Anna's avatar
Anna

Caravan insurance

Easy to use website, on phone call staff very informative and helpful.

Mr Stephen Nightingale's avatar
Mr Stephen Nightingale

Very competitive company with good range of cover. The contact via phone is great, often you speak to the same person year after year who is easy to understand and clear with any queries.

Phil Lord's avatar
Phil Lord

Happy customer

Unfortunately we had to claim three years ago when a storm damaged our awning (in June), they paid out with no problem. This year we changed our caravan and they gave me tips to reduce my premium. I also enjoy their monthly newsletter.

Darren Tooby 's avatar
Darren Tooby

such lovely people to deal with

I had to make a claim on my caravan insurance and the people at caravan guard couldn't have been more helpful. They organised the repairer and when they couldn't fix it on time for my holiday which had been booked for a year they authorised a temporary re Read more

I had to make a claim on my caravan insurance and the people at caravan guard couldn't have been more helpful. They organised the repairer and when they couldn't fix it on time for my holiday which had been booked for a year they authorised a temporary repair to get us on our hols!! Who does that? Fantastic service and all done with a smile. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Gordon McKeown's avatar
Gordon McKeown

best insurance

best caravan insurance we have had, great company to deal with

alan's avatar
alan

well deserved

very good service,staff are very friendly on the phone,and will help you as best as they can.

Barbara Launders's avatar
Barbara Launders

The whole experience of dealing with Caravan Guard was both friendly and professional. They were efficient and called me when they said they would. In the insurance world, companies are only as good as they turn out to be if you are unfortunate enough to Read more

The whole experience of dealing with Caravan Guard was both friendly and professional. They were efficient and called me when they said they would. In the insurance world, companies are only as good as they turn out to be if you are unfortunate enough to have to make a claim, but this company’s reviews show that they carry on their excellent service throughout.

Janet Jordan's avatar
Janet Jordan

Good cover,friendly service.

Fantastic service when others don't give it

A Day 's avatar
A Day

Good value, brilliant service.

Caravan Guard are not the cheapest, but by no means the most expensive. What makes an insurance company good value is when you're unfortunate enough to have to make a claim and this is where Caravan Guard excel. This happened to us a few years ago and and Read more

Caravan Guard are not the cheapest, but by no means the most expensive. What makes an insurance company good value is when you're unfortunate enough to have to make a claim and this is where Caravan Guard excel. This happened to us a few years ago and and I cannot praise the claims dept enough, one tel call and they dealt with everything.

John Foster's avatar
John Foster

Price and product options

When comparing the cost of insurance with other insurance companies I found that the cost of the options to make up my total insurance cost was very competitive and in most cases cheaper.

David Haslam's avatar
David Haslam

Pam H

Easy policy to take out and monthly updates are invaluable

Reviewed on 14th October 2022