Bank of Scotland Car Insurance Reviews

Bank of Scotland car insurance reviews on Smart Money People come from drivers like you! You can read these honest Bank of Scotland car insurnance reviews to help you decide which car insurance provider is right for you...and your car! For example, read through our review to find out how good the claims process. And remember, if you've used Bank of Scotland before, you too can write a short Bank of Scotland car insurance review here to help other drivers. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can help us to increase trust and transparency in financial services.

Average

Your Car Insurance Reviews

Review Bank of Scotland's Car Insurance now

Fees Fees Fees

I was annoyed that the insurance company charged me a £55 cancellation fee when my car broke and needed to be sold for parts. The cancellation mechanism was 100% automated and so £55 is not justifiable in my opinion.

Reviewed on 31st August 2022
Mr G's avatar
Mr G

Horrendous

Don't give yourself the headache. Cowboys and daylight robbers.

Reviewed on 31st January 2022
Ryan Craik's avatar
Ryan Craik

Abysmal customer service

I was charged an admin fee for an error on my online account which was not of my making. The complaints manager was both confrontational and would not listen to reason. I would not use this insurance company again. Disappointed and angry!!

Reviewed on 10th November 2021
John's avatar
John

Great rate for car insurance with added bonus gift card

Bank of Scotland turned out to be the cheapest for my car insurance with the added bonus of a gift card thrown in!

Reviewed on 12th July 2020
John's avatar
John

coned into renewing my policy

After receiving my renewal quote which was £110 more than the previous year, I compared other insurers who were a lot cheaper. I contacted the bank of Scotland insurance and over the phone they could drop it to almost what it had been previously. Now one Read more

After receiving my renewal quote which was £110 more than the previous year, I compared other insurers who were a lot cheaper. I contacted the bank of Scotland insurance and over the phone they could drop it to almost what it had been previously. Now one month later they have taken the full amount quoted in the renewal. Its 2 days after my policy expired and they say they cant change it as they could not offer me any cheaper. I've been lie to and seriously angry. please stay clear of this company.

Reviewed on 11th July 2020