Tell us about your insurance providers and you could win £1000!
Tell us about your insurance providers and you could win £1000! Vote in the Insurance Choice Awards
Vote in the Insurance Choice Awards

Bank of Scotland Cash ISA Reviews

Ratings based on 6 reviews Last review 8 months ago

Bank of Scotland ISA reviews from our Smart Money People can help you to give you the inside track on what having an ISA with Bank of Scotland is really like. Oh, and if you have experience using a Bank of Scotland ISA, you can write a review too. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can help us to increase trust and transparency in financial services.

Our Smart Money People 360° Rating

NOT RATED
Combines our customer review data set with wider market analysis. Find out more here.

Your Cash ISA Reviews (6)

13th January 2017

Cash ISA best way to save

i would firstly like to thank bank of scotland for the safe feel i get with their Cash ISA, I have 3 of these in place for my boys and its a wonderful feeling knowing im doing my little bit in saving for their future.
The ISA has amazing rates and they can not touch this money until they are 18 years old.
I get yearly statements for their Cash ISA which gives me the chance to see the interest rate's and keep an eye on how things are going.

Articles related to Bank of Scotland