Bank of Scotland Cash ISA Reviews

Bank of Scotland ISA reviews from our Smart Money People can help you to give you the inside track on what having an ISA with Bank of Scotland is really like. Oh, and if you have experience using a Bank of Scotland ISA, you can write a review too. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can help us to increase trust and transparency in financial services.

Bank of Scotland Review Insight

Your Cash ISA Reviews

Review Bank of Scotland's Cash ISA now

Staff friendly

Have been with the BOS FOR A NUMBER of years have found them helpful although they don’t have financial advisers available in banks now which I am disappointed about.

Reviewed on 9th July 2020
Mary Keegan's avatar
Mary Keegan

Galatasaray1905

I like to coking and i like ti watchin tv

Reviewed on 19th January 2020
Ionut gianin caplescu 's avatar
Ionut gianin caplescu

Helped Me Buy A Flat

Perfect customer service and products that led to me and my girlfriend buying a flat.

Reviewed on 22nd November 2019
Scott Dawson's avatar
Scott Dawson

Easy to set up and manage

Great service in branch, explained products clearly and easy to manage account online.

Reviewed on 9th February 2018
Anon's avatar
Anon

Great Customer Service, friendly and helpful

Reviewed on 16th November 2017
Janette Crolla's avatar
Janette Crolla

Cash ISA best way to save

i would firstly like to thank bank of scotland for the safe feel i get with their Cash ISA, I have 3 of these in place for my boys and its a wonderful feeling knowing im doing my little bit in saving for their... Read more

i would firstly like to thank bank of scotland for the safe feel i get with their Cash ISA, I have 3 of these in place for my boys and its a wonderful feeling knowing im doing my little bit in saving for their future.
The ISA has amazing rates and they can not touch this money until they are 18 years old.
I get yearly statements for their Cash ISA which gives me the chance to see the interest rate's and keep an eye on how things are going.

Reviewed on 13th January 2017
Sarah Rowland's avatar
Sarah Rowland

you get so much more interest from zopa

I am getting very little interest on my isa with bank of scotland

Reviewed on 27th December 2016
Lachlan Morrison's avatar
Lachlan Morrison

Never had any problems easy to access online is the best

Bank of scot cash isa never had any problems easy to use through internet banking

Reviewed on 19th November 2016
Lauren Kelly's avatar
Lauren Kelly

i have joined this 5 years ago and saved a lot of money. Definitely worth looking into and joining. You get sent statements once a year and see how much interest is being added. It is fantastic

Reviewed on 29th June 2016
Monica Craig's avatar
Monica Craig

easy and simple

Fantastic service, both easy and simple to work, easy credit (if you qualify) let you know within a few working days

Reviewed on 5th May 2016
samantha buntain's avatar
samantha buntain

Fantastic easy to use bank

Fantastic, friendly but professional customer service, Very helpful service

Reviewed on 21st April 2016