Bank of Scotland Balance Transfer Credit Card Reviews

Bank of Scotland Balance Transfer Credit Card reviews can help you to find out about the pros and cons of the Balance Transfer Credit Card credit card. What kind of features do Bank of Scotland customers like? Find out more about the Bank of Scotland Balance Transfer Credit Card by reading our trusted Smart Money People reviews. You can also write your own Bank of Scotland Balance Transfer Credit Card reviews to share your own experience with Smart Money People, the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Bank of Scotland Review Insight

Communication

Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards is now open!VOTE NOW

Your Balance Transfer Credit Card Reviews

Review Bank of Scotland's Balance Transfer Credit Card now

Good customer relation

Easy to talk to and very friendly. Security second to none

Reviewed on 21st January 2020
William Lawson's avatar
William Lawson

Good offers, terrible customer service

As long as everything is good, there are no problems but as soon as anything goes wrong, BOS are not interested.

Reviewed on 11th February 2018
Lou T's avatar
Lou T

Good value, would suggest considering this seriously

Reviewed on 7th February 2018
Anne A Livingstone's avatar
Anne A Livingstone

Very helpful and made it easy for a complete novice to understand

I wanted to consolidate a couple of my old credit cards which I'd been paying for at the minimum payment so I contact Bank of Scotland (with whom I'd taken out a new credit card recently). They couldn't have been more helpful and guided me through the process step by step. I'm 67 years old and do not have a 'financial' mind! Hence the two old cards still existing and costing me money. I thought Bank of Scotland staff were great and they really impressed this old bird!

Reviewed on 6th November 2017
Susan Galway's avatar
Susan Galway

Really reliable bank for pricing and money.

Reviewed on 25th May 2017
Aleigh Houston's avatar
Aleigh Houston

Fabulous Credit Card!

Easy to set up and balance transfer made promptly. Can view my Credit card balance either on their website or through my online account with Halifax! Assisted with increasing limit. Helpful and friendly!

Reviewed on 11th May 2017
Lisa Knowles's avatar
Lisa Knowles

Quick & Easy

Bank of Scotland make it quick and easy to transfer credit card balances. They're very helpful and hands-on.

Reviewed on 3rd May 2017
Susan Galway's avatar
Susan Galway

Credit card

I mainly manage my account online so do not have many dealings with BOS directly. However, when I have had to contact to resolve an issue, it has been dealt with swiftly & promptly. I am happy with the service I receive.

Reviewed on 2nd May 2017
Lorraine Stanhope's avatar
Lorraine Stanhope

Good customer Service

Good customer service and was able to resolve any issues that I had. Good deals on transfer rates also.

Reviewed on 3rd April 2017
James Jukes's avatar
James Jukes

Good deals for existing customers

I have recently had a 12 month balance transfer for existing customers, 3% fee. Easy to apply online and went through very quickly.

Reviewed on 3rd May 2016