Bank of Scotland: Purchase Credit Card reviews

Based on 7 reviews, last reviewed 4th Aug 2022

Wonderful So easy to pay by phone. Low interest, quickly service. I enjoy that credit account. Reviewed on: 4th August 2022
Szymon's avatar
Szymon

APR changes Hate the way they change my APR knowing that I am unable to pay off the balance or I would. Reviewed on: 11th December 2016

About the Purchase Credit Card

Bank of Scotland Purchase Credit Card reviews can help you to find out about the pros and cons of the Purchase Credit Card credit card. What kind of features do Bank of Scotland customers like? Find out more about the Bank of Scotland Purchase Credit Card by reading our trusted Smart Money People reviews. You can also write your own Bank of Scotland Purchase Credit Card reviews to share your own experience with Smart Money People, the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Review Bank of Scotland: Purchase Credit Card now

Bank of Scotland Purchase Credit Card reviews (7)

Wonderful

Szymon's avatar
Szymon

Great rates and great service

Lowest rates in comparison to all competitors reviewed Reviewed on: 22nd January 2019
Kastratton's avatar
Kastratton

so helpful

I have a credit card already but wanted one with no interest on purchases as I am getting married in October. Visited my local bank of Scotland where they were so helpful! got my current credit card upgraded to 29 months interest free on purchases, so I still only have the one card, and didn't feel pressured into taking the higher credit limit. So I am getting exactly what I wanted, without it being more than I need, so no temptation! Reviewed on: 22nd July 2017
Zoe Murray 's avatar
Zoe Murray

APR changes

Do you have a different Bank of Scotland product?

Bank of Scotland has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products