Bank of Scotland Purchase Credit Card Reviews

Bank of Scotland Purchase Credit Card reviews can help you to find out about the pros and cons of the Purchase Credit Card credit card. What kind of features do Bank of Scotland customers like? Find out more about the Bank of Scotland Purchase Credit Card by reading our trusted Smart Money People reviews. You can also write your own Bank of Scotland Purchase Credit Card reviews to share your own experience with Smart Money People, the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Bank of Scotland Review Insight

Top Age Profile: N/A

Top Channel Preference: N/A

Your Purchase Credit Card Reviews

Review Bank of Scotland's Purchase Credit Card now

Great rates and great service

Lowest rates in comparison to all competitors reviewed

Reviewed on 22nd January 2019
Kastratton's avatar
Kastratton

so helpful

I have a credit card already but wanted one with no interest on purchases as I am getting married in October. Visited my local bank of Scotland where they were so helpful! got my current credit card upgraded to 29 months interest free on purchases, so I still only have the one card, and didn't feel pressured into taking the higher credit limit. So I am getting exactly what I wanted, without it being more than I need, so no temptation!

Reviewed on 22nd July 2017
Zoe Murray 's avatar
Zoe Murray

APR changes

Hate the way they change my APR knowing that I am unable to pay off the balance or I would.

Reviewed on 11th December 2016
Kerry Kirkwood's avatar
Kerry Kirkwood

Super fast and great service

We found they were very fast and treated you fairly. We got what we needed from them straight away. Application was easy and fast and the decision was made instantly. Definitely use them again!

Reviewed on 12th September 2016
Nicole Jones 's avatar
Nicole Jones

A friend for life?

I am one of these people who have never switched, I've been with BoS for over 40 years. The reason I've never switched is simple - there has been no need. They've seen me through the ups and downs of my life, mostly with good customer service and compassion where required. Interest rates are poor just now, but so are every other bank's.

Reviewed on 10th December 2015
Alison Burns's avatar
Alison Burns

Designed for anyone looking to obtain cheap credit, the All in One card is a must-have.They offer fantastic rates on both balance transfers and purchases

Reviewed on 17th April 2015