Halifax Balance Transfer Credit Card Reviews

Halifax Balance Transfer Credit Card reviews can help you to find out about the pros and cons of the Balance Transfer Credit Card credit card. What kind of features do Halifax customers like? Find out more about the Halifax Balance Transfer Credit Card by reading our trusted Smart Money People reviews. You can also write your own Halifax Balance Transfer Credit Card reviews to share your own experience with Smart Money People, the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Halifax Review Insight

Your Balance Transfer Credit Card Reviews

Review Halifax's Balance Transfer Credit Card now

Customer service is lacking

The app works well, but when I closed my credit card to help my credit rating, some four months later they’ve still not updated the credit agencies. I’ve got a letter to say the account is closed, but it’s also still showing as open in the app. I called them, but they weren’t really interested in helping.

Reviewed on 5th February 2021
Vanessa Armond's avatar
Vanessa Armond

Good rates

Frequent offers for transfers, very competitive

Reviewed on 11th July 2020
Su Mallinson's avatar
Su Mallinson

Quick and easy

The set up and transfer of my balance for one card to my new halifax card was so quick and easy and all online too.

Reviewed on 24th June 2020
Simon's avatar
Simon

efficient fast and polite

easy to deal company, straight answers and great service

Reviewed on 26th May 2020
xavier's avatar
xavier

Great card to help pay for a new car

When I decided to purchase a new car, I needed to transfer the balance I'd paid to another card fairly quickly. Halifax were brilliant - I already had a credit card with them for using abroad, and they converted that to balance transfer credit card and gave me 0% interest for 20 months. A replacement clarity card arrived within days. They made the whole process so easy!

Reviewed on 2nd May 2020
Kirsten Stewart's avatar
Kirsten Stewart

0% intrest for 15 mouths pretty good

if you have store cards or other cards and your paying too much worth a look

Reviewed on 29th April 2020
Steve's avatar
Steve

balance transfer card

i would highly recommend Halifax to friends/family

Reviewed on 13th January 2020
K Yuen's avatar
K Yuen

Super fast online application

I wanted to transfer a balance from an existing card and the application and approval of my card took about 5 minutes.

Reviewed on 22nd November 2019
MGMAZZ's avatar
MGMAZZ

Easy Peasy

Applied for balance transfer card. Smooth approval. Easy balance transfer. Keep to the repayment conditions and this provides useful cashflow. Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 21st April 2019
bensmum's avatar
bensmum

amazing deal!

Got a really good deal for my credit card.

Reviewed on 17th November 2018
Emily Victoria Ralston's avatar
Emily Victoria Ralston

A Great card

Great card for money transfer. With low rates etc.

Reviewed on 9th November 2018
Alexander Thompson's avatar
Alexander Thompson

No Problems

Easy to apply. Quick to accept. No problem!

Reviewed on 10th June 2018
Alison Latham's avatar
Alison Latham

Balance Transfer

First balance transfer attempt failed due to a problem with going through Quidco, spoke to customer services on the phone and the were really helpful. 2nd Try was perfect.

Reviewed on 10th June 2018

Reviewed on 6th June 2018
Michael Fotis's avatar
Michael Fotis

smooth balance transfer card

was having trouble obtaining a balance transfer card even with a very high credit score, applied with Halifax who are my current account supplier. filled application form and was very quickly approved and money transferred next day. no fees no interest for 29 months.

Reviewed on 8th February 2018
ben robertson's avatar
ben robertson

Simple online banking, 2 years free credit

Simple transfer, great rate, paid off in no time

Reviewed on 28th January 2018
Rula's avatar
Rula

Not good at all

They don’t really tell you when they reduce your credit, need to improve communication with the customers. I closed the account in November 2017 still got a bill for interest in January

Reviewed on 18th January 2018
Sandra's avatar
Sandra

Easy to use

Superb products that are easy to use and understand. The app is easy to use and you can do most things on it. It is great that you don't need to visit a branch. My balance transfer credit card was really easy to apply for and I was offered a much bigger credit limit than with my previous bank.

Reviewed on 1st January 2018
Georgina Moody's avatar
Georgina Moody

great for emergencies

I would rather not rely on credit but its good to have a card in case of emergencies.

Reviewed on 16th November 2017
Leanne Grainger's avatar
Leanne Grainger

Supportive!

When ever I need support Halifax if always there for me to support me, to advise me, to assist me during the recent hard times I am experiencing!

Reviewed on 8th November 2017