Legal and General Investments Reviews

Legal and General investment reviews from our Smart Money People can help you to get the inside track on what having a portfolio with Legal and General is really like. Oh, and if you have experience using Legal and General investments, you can write a review too. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can help us to increase trust and transparency in financial services.

Legal and General Review Insight

Top Channel Preference: Branch

Voting in the British Bank Awards 2021 is now open!VOTE NOW

Your Investments Reviews

Review Legal and General's Investments now

stunning returns notwithstanding the epedemic

have been delighted by performance of four unit trusts in which I invested in last ten years all still going strong

Reviewed on 2nd August 2020
D MAHONEY's avatar
D MAHONEY

Good rates and easy to understand

Reviewed on 10th June 2018
Jenny's avatar
Jenny

Beware of home emergency

Used legal and general last year for home and buildings cover included home emergency cover for boiler, plumbing ,... Read more

Used legal and general last year for home and buildings cover included home emergency cover for boiler, plumbing , electrical,
Had to call them in February of this year as had a leak waited for Plummer then had a call saying he couldn’t come and could he come later in week I said no as water was leaking into home ended up calling a local Plummer called again later in year as tap in downstairs toilet didn’t work this time Plummer did arrive but said as it wasn’t my main bathroom I was not covered, called again this weekend as boiler was playing Plummer came took lots of pictures made a report told me I should call insurance company Monday which I did was told not covered as limescale in my area had affected boiler so if you live in London which has a lot of limescale save your money and look somewhere else, hope this helps needless to say won’t be renewing policy next year

Reviewed on 2nd October 2017
Paul Pomeroy's avatar
Paul Pomeroy

Reliability

reliable, helpful and good communications

Reviewed on 29th September 2017
duncan wilde's avatar
duncan wilde

CRACKING COMPANY

BEST INVESTMENT EVER.NEVER LET ME DOWN

Reviewed on 24th August 2017
DAVID CHISHOLM's avatar
DAVID CHISHOLM

Ample communication and clear information

My review is focused on the informative nature of the communication I am sent. It is cleanly displayed and written in easy to understand wording. This makes it perfect for a keen amateur investor.

Reviewed on 13th June 2015