Diamond Insurance Car Insurance Reviews

Visit website

Diamond car insurance reviews on Smart Money People come from drivers like you! You can read these honest Diamond car insurance reviews to help you decide which car insurance provider is right for you...and your car! For example, read through our review to find out how good the claims process. And remember, if you've used Diamond before, you too can write a short Diamond car insurance review here to help other drivers. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can help us to increase trust and transparency in financial services.

Diamond Insurance Review Insight

Your Car Insurance Reviews

Review Diamond Insurance's Car Insurance now

Instead you just gonna let you go in the morning when you have time

Yes I’m sorry but you know what I’m doing now

Reviewed on 13th April 2021
Ranks Mania's avatar
Ranks Mania

excellent customer service

giving back £25 during lockdown was a fantastic way to treat customers and provide an excellent service. Always give a great price as well.

Reviewed on 14th September 2020
Joanna Terry's avatar
Joanna Terry

No loyalty, always after fees

Diamond do not value customer loyalty at all. I had been with Diamond for three years, yet for the second year running I had been given a higher auto renewal fee than what my current premium was on. Not to mention over the past year other fees Diamond have tried to claim from me. Not trustworthy or respectful towards its customers.

Reviewed on 18th June 2020
Sam's avatar
Sam

Cheap insurance for young lady

Had diamond for a few months for car insurance. Best rates around, I had just passed my test and gotten my first car!

Reviewed on 11th June 2020
LadyLauren97's avatar
LadyLauren97

Disgraceful

Terrible. I brought a car insurance policy with them, my occupation was incorrect. Not sure why or how as I inputted it correctly however upon requesting to change this within 5 minutes of getting policy documents, I got told via the live chat that the premium would increase by over £1000 just to amend the occupation! The policy was £1340 and they were then going to try and charge an additional £1000 on top! Luckily due to the current times in the country, they had to offer cancellation free of charge!

Reviewed on 7th April 2020
Emma Rumsey's avatar
Emma Rumsey

Wasn't happy with quote but they helped me

Disgraceful company that rips people... Read more

Disgraceful company that rips people off!!
I was insured on a 2013 Peugeot 208 for £98 a month, I'm 31 years old with 3 years no claims and have been driving for 9 years. I added a named driver on to the policy, four months before my policy was due to end which sent my premium up to £250 a month. Three months before my premium was due to end I wanted to change the vehicle to a 2012 focus 1 litre engine, worth less than my Peugeot and in order to do this my premium would have gone up to £427 a month!!
I will never ever again have insurance with this company they are complete rip offs and I would stay well clear!
I had a brand new audi on lease and it only cost me £109 a month to insure with Direct Line.
Disgraceful people who don't care about their customers. I am making a formal complaint and taking this further

Reviewed on 15th March 2020
Robyn Duncan 's avatar
Robyn Duncan

Rip off company

Disgraceful company that rips people... Read more

Disgraceful company that rips people off!!

Reviewed on 15th March 2020
Robyn Duncan 's avatar
Robyn Duncan

Fantastic!

Brilliant customer service, fantastic during making a claim, cheaper than other companies but actually offer more cover! I love them

Reviewed on 15th September 2019
Jomum's avatar
Jomum

best price for new driver

have used Diamond for the past 3 years since my daughter passed her test, cheapest & best

Reviewed on 1st September 2019
sue mcdermott's avatar
sue mcdermott

Good company to deal with

Very helpful with enquires and give very good and clear advice.

Reviewed on 21st August 2019
Missy 's avatar
Missy

renewal prices that aren't jacked up

actually offers a good price for renewal instead of the standard price hike, been with them 3 years now due to best prices.

Reviewed on 30th July 2019
mark's avatar
mark

Fantastic customer service

Diamond have fantastic customer service and good rates. When someone reversed into my car 3 days before I was due to go travelling around SE Asia, diamond were extremely supportive and gave me all the reassurance and guidance I needed to ensure I didn’t let this accident affect my time away. Despite being out of the country with limited signal and internet access the incident was still dealt with professionally and I cannot fault the support I was given throughout the whole process.

Reviewed on 24th July 2019
Taylor Potter's avatar
Taylor Potter

Great at keeping your business

Even though the renewal is over price they are willing to do you a deal to keep you

Reviewed on 7th July 2019
Anna Fletcher's avatar
Anna Fletcher

Long Term Customer Let Down

I've been with Diamond for 7 years and each year they have tried to put my insurance up. I call their customer service (very helpful) and they immediately change the quote! I would like to know how they come up with the figures.

Reviewed on 6th November 2018
Charlotte Bell's avatar
Charlotte Bell

good value for new driver

we used diamond when my daughter passed her test, much cheaper than anywhere else & continues to be cheaper each year

Reviewed on 23rd September 2018
sue mcdermott's avatar
sue mcdermott

Great Service, but not competitive price wise

Great customer services, we we're with them for years, only reason we changed was because our premium went up, even though we hadn't claimed etc

Reviewed on 22nd September 2018
Kate Andrews's avatar
Kate Andrews

Competitively priced, great customer service

We have been insured through Diamond Car Insurance for 2 years now. Cover is competitively priced, queries quickly resolved & they are a pleasure to deal with on the phone (a rarity these days!). I like the fact that insurance documents are accessible online if I need to get them.

Reviewed on 22nd September 2018
Deirdre M's avatar
Deirdre M

Insurance

They always beat any quote I've got from another company.

Reviewed on 18th September 2018
Sam's avatar
Sam

Great customer service, gave me the best price. Very helpful and efficient when needed to make a claim. Very happy customer :)

Reviewed on 12th September 2018
Nik Hollyoake's avatar
Nik Hollyoake

Swapped vehicles easily

I recently bought a new car but I'd paid for the insurance a year ahead. I called them to change cars and was expecting a lengthy phone call. It was swapped quickly and I managed to change from third party to fully comprehensive for barely anything!

Reviewed on 21st July 2018