MoneyMona Current Account Reviews

Ratings based on 2 reviews Last review 2 months ago

MoneyMona Current Account reviews come from people like you! With so many different current accounts now available, you can read these honest MoneyMona Current Account reviews to find out what life as a MoneyMona customer is really like. And remember, if you are a MoneyMona customer, you can write a short review here to help other potential customers. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site and dedicated to being an independent and honest source of MoneyMona Current Account reviews. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Our Smart Money People 360° Rating

NOT RATED
Combines our customer review data set with wider market analysis. Find out more here.

Your Current Account Reviews (2)

3rd September 2018

Customer service

I had my account used fraudulently and have had nobody call me back. Zero customer service have emailed them over 47 times and not one person has replied! Awful service and these are people I trusted my money with!!!!