MoneyMona Current Account Reviews

MoneyMona Current Account reviews come from people like you! With so many different current accounts now available, you can read these honest MoneyMona Current Account reviews to find out what life as a MoneyMona customer is really like. And remember, if you are a MoneyMona customer, you can write a short review here to help other potential customers. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site and dedicated to being an independent and honest source of MoneyMona Current Account reviews. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Average

MoneyMona Review Insight

Your Current Account Reviews

Review MoneyMona's Current Account now

Withhold money and make you physically and mentally ill with stress. Liars avoid at all costs.

This company hasn't got a clue,, they're customer advisors cant tell you a thing, I'm disabled and mentally unwell and have a new flat to get sorted and they are holding everything up by not crediting me account with a large sum of money that is totally legit, the advisors keep saying it should be in by now - normally no longer than 24 hours after it disappears from pending transaction it has been over 72 hours. If you value your health and mind avoid at all costs, even their Twitter account which they link to on their website has been suspended .
FCA will soon be contacted and the ombudsman too they wont get away making another customer as unwell as they have me .

Reviewed on 3rd September 2021
Disgruntled 101's avatar
Disgruntled 101

Fantastic second account

Helps me limit my spending on my main account

Reviewed on 5th March 2021
Jono's avatar
Jono

NEVER USE!!!!!!!!

Never use this company absolutely diabolical on prices.... Read more

Never use this company absolutely diabolical on prices.
Charges to take your own money out.
To transfer and daft account prices.
If you loose your card good luck having it arrived within there time scales.
Need your money the same day £25 to send it to somebody on top of what you want to send.
Each transfer you make your charged
Just a little back street bank that costs you more to bank with then have your own cash safe.
Management are a bunch of idiotic people & couldnt organise a piss up in a brewery

Reviewed on 16th February 2021
Reviewer82's avatar
Reviewer82

They are cocksuckers don't open an account with them they Rob your good money tramps and then close ya account

Arseholes avoid them at all cost !!!

Reviewed on 11th September 2020
Harvey Weinstein's avatar
Harvey Weinstein

Terrible bank terrible customer service

I thought this bank was a scam before I deposited money but trusted it would be ok. They froze my account and asked questions about various things which I gave information. Now they just don’t reply and have kept my money without returning it? Please don’t use this bank whatever you do they have stolen £11000 from me :(

Reviewed on 13th August 2020
Rob Cosmeticsurgeryforeign's avatar
Rob Cosmeticsurgeryforeign

Useless and unhelpful

I had my account hacked online and the bank refuses point blank to return the money even with the police involvement and evidence which I had to provide.

Reviewed on 10th September 2018
Kelly moir's avatar
Kelly moir

Customer service

I had my account used fraudulently and have had nobody call me back. Zero customer service have emailed them over 47 times and not one person has replied! Awful service and these are people I trusted my money with!!!!

Reviewed on 3rd September 2018