MoneyMona: Current Account reviews

Based on 11 reviews, last reviewed 10th Jan 2023

Cheap monthly fee Moneymona has a cheap monthly fee that costs less than my overdraft on my other card. Reviewed on: 10th January 2023
Emily W's avatar
Emily W

Money Mona have stolen £2000 for me! I sent myself £2000 from my business account to my money Mona personal account The money never showed Uk but left my account , money Mona said becaus... Read more Reviewed on: 11th August 2022

About the Current Account

MoneyMona Current Account reviews come from people like you! With so many different current accounts now available, you can read these honest MoneyMona Current Account reviews to find out what life as a MoneyMona customer is really like. And remember, if you are a MoneyMona customer, you can write a short review here to help other potential customers. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site and dedicated to being an independent and honest source of MoneyMona Current Account reviews. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Review MoneyMona: Current Account now

MoneyMona Current Account reviews (11)

Cheap monthly fee

Emily W's avatar
Emily W

I use it nearly every day

I use the contactless debit card daily. Reviewed on: 5th January 2023

Easy to apply and use

I use it as a second card to help budget, it's easy to use. Reviewed on: 5th January 2023
Jake Christ's avatar
Jake Christ

Money Mona have stolen £2000 for me!

I sent myself £2000 from my business account to my money Mona personal account The money never showed Uk but left my account , money Mona said because I’ve gone over my £10,000 per month limit there gonna send the 2000 back which I said was fine as it’s my account it’s come from anyway. It’s been 3 weeks and they still haven’t sent it back then compliance sent me an email asking me questions and I replied straight away with back up paperwork for them to now there not even responding to my emails I have been diagnosed with heart Failure and this has made me worse! I am now going to the FCA and the Ombudsman and I’m speaking to the mail online ad they are intersted in giving them a bad press report on this matter Let’s see how they like this now Disgusting way to treat people and there money George Reviewed on: 11th August 2022

Review MoneyMona: Current Account now