Share your insurance feedback and make your voice heard.Vote in the Insurance Choice Awards

Family Building Society Reviews

Ratings based on 153 reviews Last review 1 month ago
4.43 / 5Great overall rating

Family Building Society is a financial organisation specifically designed to help families who can work together to use their money and their assets more successfully. Smart Money People is the place for the Family Building Society reviews. Read and write reviews to help increase trust and transparency in Financial Services.

Your Family Building Society Reviews (153)

2nd August 2019

UNSUBSCIBE

Please unsubscribe me from emails. [Email address removed by Smart Money People]. Where is the link to do this???

Reply from Family Building Society
Hello Mrs Dodd, thank you for getting in touch. I'm sorry you no longer want to receive marketing emails from us. I have unsubscribed you from those emails now. We have to send you servicing emails that relate to the savings accounts you hold with us, so you will still receive these. If you have any further questions, please call our Family Service Team on 03330 140144. Many thanks, Vicky
30th July 2019

Simple and straight forward.

There isn't much to tell really, I applied for an account which was promptly set up without any problems. I have just had a letter to let me know that my bond is to shortly mature, so far so good. I have been very happy with the way my account has been conducted so far.