Family Building Society: Savings reviews

Based on 520 reviews, last reviewed 16th Feb 2024
59% decrease in 5 star reviews
50% decrease in 1 star reviews

Opened a savings account,had the best customer servi... Opened a savings account,had the best customer service I have had for years. Advisor helpful-not pushy- explained clearly without rushing. Reviewed on: 16th February 2024
Vivyen M's avatar
Vivyen M

Absolutely awful I have been trying to change nominated bank account. I get conflicting information via email and phone. I have emailed information i have posted infor... Read more Reviewed on: 30th November 2023

About the Savings

The Family Building Society savings reviews can help you to find out more about life at the Family Building Society. How easy is it to contact the Family Building Society? And how friendly are they? Our Family Building Society savings reviews can help you to find out information like this. Smart Money People is an independent source of honest reviews.

Review Family Building Society: Savings now

Family Building Society Savings reviews (520)

Opened a savings account,had the best customer servi...

Vivyen M's avatar
Vivyen M

A fast response to my enquiries, which were answered...

A fast response to my enquiries, which were answered comprehensively. The ability to get through on a phone line without stepping into a maze of menu options was quite delightful. You could call it almost a VIP experience.. Reviewed on: 15th February 2024
Mr P's avatar
Mr P
Reply from Family Building Society Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review, it's great to hear that you received a fast response to answer your query! Response date: 22nd February 2024
Family Building Society

I received excellent help from Paris today.

I received excellent help from Paris today. She was knowledgeable and efficient Reviewed on: 14th February 2024
Martin 's avatar
Martin
Reply from Family Building Society Thank you for leaving us this review, we're pleased to hear you found Paris was an excellent help! Response date: 22nd February 2024

Very helpful customer service

I phones to ask advice on how to transfer my savings into an ISA. The kind lady helped me to achieve this aim with the minimum of fuss. Reviewed on: 14th February 2024
SH's avatar
SH
Reply from Family Building Society Thank you for leaving us this review, we're pleased to hear you found our customer service very helpful! Response date: 22nd February 2024
Family Building Society

Do you have a different Family Building Society product?

Family Building Society has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products