Share your insurance feedback and make your voice heard.Vote in the Insurance Choice Awards

Family Building Society Savings Reviews

Ratings based on 129 reviews Last review 3 weeks ago

The Family Building Society savings reviews can help you to find out more about life at the Family Building Society. How easy is it to contact the Family Building Society? And how friendly are they? Our Family Building Society savings reviews can help you to find out information like this. Smart Money People is an independent source of honest reviews.

Your Savings Reviews (129)

2nd August 2019

UNSUBSCIBE

Please unsubscribe me from emails. [Email address removed by Smart Money People]. Where is the link to do this???

Reply from Family Building Society
Hello Mrs Dodd, thank you for getting in touch. I'm sorry you no longer want to receive marketing emails from us. I have unsubscribed you from those emails now. We have to send you servicing emails that relate to the savings accounts you hold with us, so you will still receive these. If you have any further questions, please call our Family Service Team on 03330 140144. Many thanks, Vicky
30th July 2019

Simple and straight forward.

There isn't much to tell really, I applied for an account which was promptly set up without any problems. I have just had a letter to let me know that my bond is to shortly mature, so far so good. I have been very happy with the way my account has been conducted so far.

27th July 2019

WEBSITE HARD TO GET INTO again

I very carefully keyed in my memorable word letters three times; but now locked out, as not accepted.

Reply from Family Building Society
Hi Mr Bygott, thanks for your feedback and I am sorry you are having trouble accessing your account online. I understand that you've spoken to Gill in our Family Service Team today about getting this sorted. If you are still experiencing problems, please give us a call 03330 140144. Thanks, Vicky