Family Building Society: Mortgages reviews

Based on 252 reviews, last reviewed 21st Feb 2024
21% decrease in 5 star reviews

Superb customer service Spoke to Luke Green regarding two matters relating to our current mortgage and impact for the future. He was knowledgeable, extremely polite and very ... Read more Reviewed on: 21st February 2024
Susan R's avatar
Susan R

A Ghost Mortgage !! Over the last 5 months FBS have me listed as not having paid a mortgage on a property I don't own and have never lived in.. You can imagine how that ... Read more Reviewed on: 15th September 2022
Derek Smith's avatar
Derek Smith

About the Mortgages

Are you hoping to purchase your dream home? Finding the right mortgage product is a huge step in your homeownership journey. We collect Family Building Society mortgage reviews to help you make an informed decision when choosing your lender.

Family Building Society is a trading name of National Counties Building Society, offering a range of mortgage products. Always be confident that you understand the terms, conditions and interest rates of a mortgage product. Consult the lender or an independent advisor if you’re unsure or have any questions.

If you’re considering a Family Building Society mortgage, read our reviews to learn more about the lender. Find out how satisfied borrowers have been with the service they’ve received from the Society. Learn about the application process and whether customers have found it easy to understand. All of this and more can be found in our Family Building Society mortgage reviews.

Have you got a mortgage with Family Building Society? What mortgage product do you have and have you been satisfied with it so far? How did you find the application process: did you feel supported throughout? What has your experience been like with the customer service team? Highlight any pros and cons you’ve found so far. Write an honest Family Building Society mortgage review today. Together, we can help people like you make better financial decisions.

Review Family Building Society: Mortgages now

Family Building Society Mortgages reviews (252)

Superb customer service

Spoke to Luke Green regarding two matters relating to our current mortgage and impact for the future. He was knowledgeable, extremely polite and very helpful. He promised to call or write back on one matter, and he did so within an hour . He is a credit to your organisation. Reviewed on: 21st February 2024
Susan R's avatar
Susan R

I have had the pleasure of speaking to the team on t...

I have had the pleasure of speaking to the team on two occasions over the past two weeks. I do have a slight hearing problem for which I apologised and asked their understanding. On both occasions I was treated as an individual with kindness, respect and understanding by Rosie and the agent today ( I am sorry I didn’t quite catch her name). They were knowledgeable and most professional throughout. Thank you so much. Reviewed on: 21st February 2024
Sam Lincoln 's avatar
Sam Lincoln

Mortgage redemption

Very clear concise information given in connection with the options available to settle or part redeem my mortgage. Reviewed on: 20th February 2024
Richard J's avatar
Richard J

Congratulations over your telephone answering service

Unlike nearly every other financial organisation I use The Family does not keep me waiting for approx 30 mins or more on the telephone, while I wait twiddling my thumbs, for any contact whatsoever. Keep it up "Family", as it is a reminder to everyone of what good service used to be like. Reviewed on: 20th February 2024
C STEVENS's avatar
C STEVENS

Do you have a different Family Building Society product?

Family Building Society has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products