Chorley Building Society: Mortgages reviews

Based on 50 reviews, last reviewed 20th Jan 2023

Great costumer service Mortgage advisor and Underwriter Kate Shawcross has provided exceptional support for our product review and the extension of our mortgage term. She ha... Read more Reviewed on: 20th January 2023

Painful The application process has taken months. The level of detail and box ticking is unreal. I wish I had not embarked on a self build mortgage process. Reviewed on: 29th January 2022

About the Mortgages

Chorley and District Building Society mortgage reviews can help you to find out what other Smart Money People have to say about what could be your biggest ever financial purchase. Smart Money People was established in 2014 to help provide an independent source of Chorley and District Building Society mortgage reviews. You write your mortgage reviews here to help other people find the best mortgage providers. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Review Chorley Building Society: Mortgages now

Chorley Building Society Mortgages reviews (50)

Great costumer service

Mortgage advisor and Underwriter Kate Shawcross has provided exceptional support for our product review and the extension of our mortgage term. She has been friendly, efficient and answered all of our questions fully and in a timely manor. We also appreciated Kate's flexibility with scheduling phone calls. When we requested longer to make a decision on products she was supportive and happy to reschedule a meeting. Overall great costumer service and a wonderful experience, thanks Kate! Reviewed on: 20th January 2023

Detailed application dealt with quickly

From application to completion dealt with quickly - very impressed with service! Reviewed on: 30th August 2022

Outstanding service

Chorley Building Society have been an absolute pleasure to deal with. Every step of the way has been made smooth and easy by the wonderful, friendly and exceptionally helpful staff. The service is second to none, and I feel that I can really trust the advice and options given to me when recently renewing my mortgage term. I have the confidence that they really know what they are talking about and I genuinely feel safe and secure and very happy that I have my mortgage with such a reputable building Society. A massive gold star for such truly excellent service. Thank you. Reviewed on: 27th July 2022

Flexible and efficient

Took 1 year to buy this house and 3 mortgage offers, great understanding from Chorley! Reviewed on: 8th July 2022

Do you have a different Chorley Building Society product?

Chorley Building Society has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products