Chorley Building Society: Mortgages reviews

Based on 185 reviews, last reviewed 22nd May 2024

Superb service The experience we had with Chorley Building Society has been superb. Everyone was super helpful and explained the process to us in great detail so the... Read more Reviewed on: 22nd May 2024
Amber C's avatar
Amber C

Painful The application process has taken months. The level of detail and box ticking is unreal. I wish I had not embarked on a self build mortgage process. Reviewed on: 29th January 2022

About the Mortgages

Your home is likely the largest financial purchase you’ll ever make, so finding the right mortgage product is key. We collect Chorley Building Society mortgage reviews to give you valuable insight into the lender.

Chorley Building Society is an independent mutual building society offering a range of mortgage products. Before taking out a mortgage, be sure that you fully understand the terms, conditions and interest rates. If you’re unsure or have any questions, always contact the lender or an independent advisor to discuss the options available to you.

If you’re considering a mortgage with Chorley Building Society, read the reviews on Smart Money People. Find out what mortgage products customers have taken out and how satisfied they have been throughout the term. Read about the pros and cons of being a Chorley Building Society borrower. Learn more about the Society’s customer service. All of this and more can be found in our Chorley Building Society mortgage reviews.

Did Chorley Building Society help you purchase your dream home? Share your experience with others by writing an honest review. Why did you choose Chorley Building Society as your mortgage lender? Did the Society support you throughout your application, making it easy to understand? Has the lender kept you up to date with any important mortgage news or updates? Would you recommend the lender to family and friends? Write a Chorley Building Society mortgage review today. Together, we can help people like you make better financial decisions.

Review Chorley Building Society: Mortgages now

Chorley Building Society Mortgages reviews (185)

Superb service

The experience we had with Chorley Building Society has been superb. Everyone was super helpful and explained the process to us in great detail so there was no confusion. Candice was amazing in assisting us and ensured us that the process would be stress free for us which it was. I would highly recommend to all my friends and family. Reviewed on: 22nd May 2024
Amber C's avatar
Amber C

They have gone above and beyond guiding us through t...

They have gone above and beyond guiding us through the process of buying our first house. What we thought was going to be a very complicated process, they was made a complete walk in the park. Could not recommend chorley building society enough. Reviewed on: 21st May 2024
Cal c's avatar
Cal c

Sensible approach to lending!

I found that Corley had a very sensible approach to lending, very professional staff, Candice was fantastic. Kept me updated all the way even with a difficult case like mine. Reviewed on: 9th May 2024
Deborah S's avatar
Deborah S

Having lost my job i was worried -amazing help

Having lost my job I was worried about the monthly payments it is both unexpected and unavoidable but something I hope to remedy very quickly. I would like to take the time to write about the end to end service I received from Louise Whitman and to thank her and Chorley from the bottom of my heart as this takes away such a burden that would have only continued to build and build. Thankyou for taking the time to explain this and more importantly listening and being so kind throughout it means the world to me Reviewed on: 3rd May 2024
Robert P's avatar
Robert P

Do you have a different Chorley Building Society product?

Chorley Building Society has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products