Monmouthshire Building Society Mortgages Reviews

Monmouthshire Building Society mortgage reviews can help you to find out what other Smart Money People have to say about what could be your biggest ever financial purchase. Smart Money People was established in 2014 to help provide an independent source of Monmouthshire Building Society mortgage reviews. You write your mortgage reviews here to help other people find the best mortgage providers. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Monmouthshire Building Society Review Insight

Your Mortgages Reviews

Review Monmouthshire Building Society's Mortgages now

Quick and simple remortgage

I recently remortgaged and chose Monmouthshire for the great rate but also the recommendation from a friend about their service. It was so quick and easy to remortgage with them. Really happy!

Reviewed on 31st January 2021
GC's avatar
GC

Great service, great people, great product

Would highly recommend! MBS helped us in 2018 to buy our new home and they made the process clear and easy, have recommended them to lots of friends

Reviewed on 3rd February 2020
CG's avatar
CG

Straightforward and speedy

Smooth process, kept updated, information given in easy to understand format.

Reviewed on 25th January 2020
Dr Katie Wright's avatar
Dr Katie Wright

really friendly service

My husband and I had been on a interest only mortgage for some time and were looking to switch to a repayment mortgage. As new home owners our mortgage knowledge was limited. MBS helped us understand the products available, and placed no pressure on us to borrow with them. They made me feel valued and not just a number.

Reviewed on 15th January 2020
Jody's avatar
Jody

Superb service

Superb service from MBS and ability to help in areas that not all mainstream lenders can!

Reviewed on 13th January 2020
Dave 's avatar
Dave

Excellent service!

The process of applying and obtaining my mortgage was super efficient and the personal service was great!

Reviewed on 17th December 2019
GC's avatar
GC

Mighty Monmouthshire

At the bottom of the Financial Crisis, the Monmouthshire mortgaged us, when seemingly no-one else would. Seven years later, we still get great rates and great customer service. I've already recommended them, and I would again.

Reviewed on 29th November 2019
Dan Cook's avatar
Dan Cook

Great Building Society

Great communication, compatible rates.

Reviewed on 17th November 2019
Aleksander Marin's avatar
Aleksander Marin

Trusted

Very professional and available mortgages are outstanding. I'm very pleased to be a customer.

Anton61's avatar
Anton61

Excellent building society for mortgages

Have provided me with an excellent mortgage service for a property which has an annex when most other lenders would not.

Hallina's avatar
Hallina

High Praise

We are very very happy with our experience with M.B.S

Graham Perkins's avatar
Graham Perkins

Always a smile

When I thought about taking on a small mortgage and approached the Monmouthshire the response was very tempting. However the need for it passed, thankfully, but I would have had no hesitation in using the product.

Christine Johnson's avatar
Christine Johnson

I love my new home!!

It was straightforward to get my mortgage and it was a great deal for a first time buyer. Thank you!

Amanda's avatar
Amanda

Outstanding Rates and Service!

Monmouthshire offered me the cheapest rate on the market & made my switch from my previous provider simple & pain free. Customer Services experiences since have been hassle free & well trained staff deal with any queries promptly & efficiently. I am so glad I made the switch & highly recommended Monmouthshire.

Lisa Maher's avatar
Lisa Maher

Low mortgage rates and excellent service.

I am a retired teacher on a limited income. Monmouthshire have provided me with the mortgage I need at rates I can afford, and been happy to renegotiate rates and renew my mortgage as the allotted low interest period expired. I would recommend their services without hesitation.

Judith Rose 's avatar
Judith Rose

Competitive mortgage products

At the end of our fixed rate period, Monmouthshire offered a further extension with a competitive rate and the switching process was very simple.

Jeff's avatar
Jeff

My Awesome Mortgage

I am 53 years old and I thought I would not get another decent mortgage for a new home. But I got an amazing mortgage from Monmouth, who gave me the opportunity to buy a four bedroom bungalow at a very competitive rate! I am so happy - words escape... Read more

I am 53 years old and I thought I would not get another decent mortgage for a new home. But I got an amazing mortgage from Monmouth, who gave me the opportunity to buy a four bedroom bungalow at a very competitive rate! I am so happy - words escape me.
Dr SW Howells

Dr Howells's avatar
Dr Howells

1st Class Service

When we were looking for a mortgage for our new home the Monmouthshire were fantastic,

Neil's avatar
Neil

Approachable and friendly

Monmouthshire have helped me with my current mortgage, giving me honest advice which has kept our finances manageable. Recently spoke with a mortgage advise over the phone, with a query and was really happy with the information I received, and the promptness of the call.

C Rees's avatar
C Rees

Great company to have as our mortgage provider

We have been with Monthouthshire for years and they have always been helpful, supportive and informative with all of their products. We will definatley recommend them to others.

Heather Gordon-Swait's avatar