Monmouthshire Building Society: Savings reviews

Based on 518 reviews, last reviewed 10th Jul 2024
100% decrease in 1 star reviews

Friendly and efficient, local staff. Friendly and efficient, local staff. Brecon is a small town, this service, especially face to face, much needed, wish there were more services as good Reviewed on: 10th July 2024
Jane E's avatar
Jane E

Poor interest rates & poor customer service Poor interest rates, can get much higher interest rates elsewhere with better customer service and access. I've tried getting help before and they con... Read more Reviewed on: 22nd January 2024
Steve 's avatar
Steve

About the Savings

Monmouthshire Building Society savings reviews can help you to find out more about life at Monmouthshire Building Society. How easy is it to contact Monmouthshire Building Society? And how friendly are they? Our Monmouthshire Building Society savings reviews can help you to find out information like this. Smart Money People is an independent source of honest reviews.

Review Monmouthshire Building Society: Savings now

Monmouthshire Building Society Savings reviews (518)

Friendly and efficient, local staff.

Jane E's avatar
Jane E
Reply from Monmouthshire Building Society Thank you for leaving a review, we are so pleased to hear that you have had a great experience with the Society. Your comments will be passed on to the Brecon branch. Response date: 11th July 2024
Monmouthshire Building Society

Opening an account at Cardiff Queen Street branch.

Shanagh Hicks at the Cardiff Queen Street branch of the Monmouthshire Building Society was friendly and helpful as she kindly and informatively ensured that our opening a Savings account was a pleasant experience. Reviewed on: 6th July 2024
B C's avatar
B C
Reply from Monmouthshire Building Society Thank you for leaving a review, we are so pleased to hear that you have had a great experience with the Society. Your comments will be passed on to Shanagh. Response date: 8th July 2024

Friendly helpful staff.

Main reason for my satisfaction with Monmouthshire Building Society is the friendly, helpful staff at its Caldicot branch. They are always ready to help and advise - making saving with them a pleasure. I only wish I could afford to save more but... the amount I save doesn't seem to be an issue as I believe I get treated as well as a customer saving considerably more. I own my own house and can't, certainly for the foreseeable future see me needing a mortgage but, if I did, I would have no hesitation in seeking advice from my local branch. Reviewed on: 2nd July 2024
Elizabeth G's avatar
Elizabeth G
Reply from Monmouthshire Building Society Thank you for leaving a review, we are so pleased to hear that you have had a great experience in the Caldicot branch. We will pass on your feedback to the team at Caldicot. Response date: 2nd July 2024

Helpful and Patient

The staff Karen and Vicky were patient and helpful and very thorough, as I had forgotten to update my savings account in almost 14 years and 3 addresses Reviewed on: 1st July 2024
Martin Gane's avatar
Martin Gane
Reply from Monmouthshire Building Society Thank you for leaving a review, we are so pleased to hear that you have had a great experience with the Society. Your comments will be passed on to Karen and Vicky. Response date: 1st July 2024
Monmouthshire Building Society

Do you have a different Monmouthshire Building Society product?

Monmouthshire Building Society has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products