The Co-operative Bank: Smart Saver reviews

Based on 6 reviews, last reviewed 1st Feb 2022

Ethical bank I’ve banked with the co-op for many years and always found their representatives pleasant and helpful and their services efficient. Helps me sleep at ... Read more Reviewed on: 1st February 2022
Jo Parish's avatar
Jo Parish

Seems to be closing many branches Have had a account with Britannia for years but since the Co_op took over all the local branches are closing and it's getting more difficult to visit ... Read more Reviewed on: 24th December 2015

About the Smart Saver

The Co-operative Bank savings reviews can help you to find out more about life at The Co-operative Bank. How easy is it to contact The Co-operative Bank? And how friendly are they? Our The Co-operative Bank savings reviews can help you to find out information like this. Smart Money People is an independent source of honest reviews.

Review The Co-operative Bank: Smart Saver now

The Co-operative Bank Smart Saver reviews (6)

Ethical bank

I’ve banked with the co-op for many years and always found their representatives pleasant and helpful and their services efficient. Helps me sleep at night that they have a decent ethical policy. Reviewed on: 1st February 2022
Jo Parish's avatar
Jo Parish

Fantastic! Do good why banking. X

I've had this account for a while now and love how easy it is to use. I have a current account with them too and do lots of online banking. It's easy to transfer money between accounts and it feels good to know it's ethical banking too. Don't be put off by reports about this bank, Customer Service is fantastic and I've always found the staff to be really helpful at the branch or on the phone. Keep up the good work Coop! X Reviewed on: 3rd November 2017

Great great great

Love this company. They are very good and using they money for responsible investment which I think is great. And CustmrSrv was spot on Reviewed on: 24th April 2017

Seems to be closing many branches

Have had a account with Britannia for years but since the Co_op took over all the local branches are closing and it's getting more difficult to visit a branch. Not just in the area I live - other towns I have visited I have noticed have lost their branches. Very tempted to move my money elsewhere. Reviewed on: 24th December 2015

Do you have a different The Co-operative Bank product?

The Co-operative Bank has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products