The Co-operative Bank: Current Account reviews

Based on 327 reviews, last reviewed 26th Jan 2023

Great underrated bank Can’t fault Co operative bank. All communication has been great. Reviewed on: 25th January 2023
B's avatar
B

Failure to deal with complaints I made a complaint about an international transfer which they messed up (and charged me for). According to their Complaints Policy they respond within... Read more Reviewed on: 26th January 2023

About the Current Account

The Co-operative Bank Current Account reviews come from people like you! With so many different current accounts now available, you can read these honest The Co-operative Bank Current Account reviews to find out what life as a The Co-operative Bank customer is really like. And remember, if you are a The Co-operative Bank customer, you can write a short review here to help other potential customers. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site and dedicated to being an independent and honest source of The Co-operative Bank Current Account reviews. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Review The Co-operative Bank: Current Account now

The Co-operative Bank Current Account reviews (327)

Failure to deal with complaints

I made a complaint about an international transfer which they messed up (and charged me for). According to their Complaints Policy they respond within 15 working days. It is now 20 working days since I lodged the complaint and they have told me that they have no idea when they will deal with it due to a backlog of complaints. Reviewed on: 26th January 2023

Constant hassle

Takes a ridiculous amount of time to get through on the phone, you can barely do anything on the app so no choice but to phone. Very unhelpful when you finally get through on the phone, and can hear other operatives loudly in the background. They usually make some sort of mistake causing me to have to waste my time ringing back. Complained via secure message months ago which they’ve ignored. Reviewed on: 25th January 2023
Agathar's avatar
Agathar

Great underrated bank

B's avatar
B

Honest, careful, ethical banking

I bank with the C-op Bank because I can be sure that they do their best to invest my money in ethical ways that reflect my views. They also make the effort to find out what's important to me regarding money and investing. Reviewed on: 18th January 2023

Do you have a different The Co-operative Bank product?

The Co-operative Bank has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products