Uinsure Home Insurance Reviews

Ratings based on 1 review Last review 9 months ago

Uinsure provides home insurance, and if you're thinking of using Uinsure for your next policy, read our reviews from people like you first to see what people are saying about this company. If you're looking for reviews of specialist home emergency cover, buildings and contents cover, or Uinsure’s specialist insurance, check out our reviews first before making up your mind. Already used Uinsure? Share a quick review of your own and you'll be helping others!

Your Home Insurance Reviews (1)

6th February 2018

Appalling customer service

I insured my building and contents with Uinsure for 18 months. A couple of months ago we started work on a loft conversion. I am aware that I needed to advise the insurer as to my plans when they were finalised but with a lot of messing about with the planning and building work it slipped my mind until partway through the build. As soon as I realised I called Uinsure to let them know of our plans. I advised that we were underway with our work and the agent said this was fine and they would send a questionnaire for me to complete. I received this, completed with all the additional documentation requested and posted it back. After a 3 week wait I chased them up and was told they received nothing. They sent me anouther questionnaire this time by email which I immediately populated and returned. Again the agent did not seem to think there was a problem.
Today I have received a curt letter advising me that they have cancelled my insurance back dated to 2 weeks ago and had they known we were carrying out the planned work they would not have covered us. Well 18 months ago we had not even considered the loft conversion.
No communication or conversation for an honest mistake on my part - nothing malicious and I was prepared to be advised of any premium increase.

Would not touch these guys again and I now need to advise future insurers that I have had a policy cancelled.