Admiral: Motorbike Insurance reviews

Based on 4 reviews, last reviewed 12th Aug 2022

Motorbike insurance Good value motorbike insurance, I'm kept up to date on latest offers Reviewed on: 12th August 2022

Good customer service Good customer service but, still overall webpage should be more thought through. Hard to find some things.. Reviewed on: 7th February 2017

About the Motorbike Insurance

Admiral motorbike insurance reviews can help motorcyclists like you to find the best motorbike insurance provider. Take a look at our Admiral motorbike insurance reviews to find out what being with Admiral is like, for example, what is the claim's process like? YOUR reviews can help other motorcyclists to find this out...so write your review today! Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Review Admiral: Motorbike Insurance now

Admiral Motorbike Insurance reviews (4)

Motorbike insurance

Good customer service

CheekyCharges Campaigner

never had any problems . easy to renew and best price Reviewed on: 12th March 2016

Friendly at first

Admiral helped me find a good insurance policy for my bike. Unfortunately during the space of a year I needed to make 2 claims. My side mirror claim has handled promptly and professionally. My second related to a more serious vandalism incident. Despite a police report it was handled much slower with an endless stream of questions. Not sure if this would be typical as I did make 2 claims in 1 year but quicker claims handling would make me view admirals insurance more favourably in the future. Reviewed on: 25th September 2015
Gore 's avatar
Gore

Do you have a different Admiral product?

Admiral has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products