Saga Car Insurance Reviews

Ratings based on 1,785 reviews       Last review 1 week ago
  Visit website

Saga car insurance reviews on Smart Money People come from drivers like you! You can read these honest Saga car insurnance reviews to help you decide which car insurance provider is right for you...and your car! For example, read through our review to find out how good the claims process. And remember, if you've used Saga before, you too can write a short Saga car insurance review here to help other drivers. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can help us to increase trust and transparency in financial services.

Saga Review Insight

Top Age Profile: 65+

Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards is now open!VOTE NOW

Your Car Insurance Reviews

1,785 reviews

Review Saga's Car Insurance now

Motorhome insurance

I found it to be a fair price for me

Reviewed on 15th September 2021
Maria Yvonnre Kerr's avatar
Maria Yvonnre Kerr

Most cooperative and helpful company to deal with.

Can't fault their service. Best company I've ever dealt with in so may ways. Dealt with them for years and will continue to do so!

Reviewed on 11th September 2021
Jan Warburton's avatar
Jan Warburton

Fantastic friendly service

Saga car insurance agents are the best. I have had a company car for many years and Saga helped me to benefit from no claims discount while moving to a privately owned vehicle. From start to finish a first class service!

Reviewed on 4th August 2021
Nigel Hooper's avatar
Nigel Hooper

Discusted with saga

4 insurance policies with this terrible company treated like they are not interested in me had a no fault claim promised a like for like hired car but expected me to do all the running around to get one never call you back after promising to and everytime you ring them on the line on hold for average 50mins 6 times now and no help from them anyone looking for cover should avoid them you have been warned

Reviewed on 2nd June 2021
Jim Hynd's avatar
Jim Hynd

You are in for an unpleasant shock if you move house

We were very happy with the premium that we initially paid until we moved house. Although we moved from London to Colchester in Essex, which generally would qualify for a lower risk premium, Saga then demanded an extra £108; despite us pointing out that we should be getting a refund, rather than an increase, because of the lower risk factor. Saga have taken advantage, because we have no option other than to stay with them. Let this be a warning to anybody thinking of moving house, whilst insured with a dishonourable company.

Reviewed on 27th April 2021
Shirley newton's avatar
Shirley newton

Fair pricing and quality of product

Good customer service to match the products they have. Fixed or frozen prices gives you a piece of mind to know what the cost of policy will be.

Reviewed on 28th March 2021
Nii's avatar
Nii

happy with the price and cover

happy with the price and cover,happy with the price and cover

Reviewed on 13th March 2021
w brown's avatar
w brown

Good value for money

always pleased with service and the three year discount .Very competive prices and always pleased with how much we save.

Reviewed on 12th March 2021
Tim  Airey's avatar
Tim Airey

great customer service

l was in a car accident, a lady drove into the back of my car as l was stationary at a roundabout, she smashed the back of my car in, l phoned Saga l was transferred to the car insurance department and they have been beyond fantastic!!

Reviewed on 23rd February 2021
Victoria Searle 's avatar
Victoria Searle

Easy and Efficient

Very worth while change from my previous insurer. Now investigating house insurance with Saga as my policy is about to need renewal and am now thinking to transfer to Saga.

Reviewed on 22nd February 2021
Elizabeth Grubb's avatar
Elizabeth Grubb

SAGA immoral

Tri ed to sell me a policy at £1078pa Queried this and told " it's coretect" A few weeks later quoted £361pa " Market fluctuations " Bloody robbers!!

Reviewed on 11th January 2021
John Gresty's avatar
John Gresty

Great company

I was pleasantly surprised to get very competitve quote.

Jill Taylor's avatar
Jill Taylor

Spot on

First class experience, a site that didn't discriminate purely on age. Good cover and a good price !

Jake's avatar
Jake

Need insurance in a hurry? Choose Saga!

I needed insurance unexpectedly quickly due to an admin error with previous insurers. I got what I needed from Saga very promptly, very pleased!

Joanna's avatar
Joanna

Always very friendly and happy to help. Excellant customer service

Carol webb's avatar
Carol webb

Good service

Saga was very quick and very efficient.

Bill Middleton's avatar
Bill Middleton

All good

Shopped around and Saga policy was the best choice

R's avatar
R

Good cover at good prices

The SAGA quote was very competitive and yet offered more extensive cover than my previous insurer.

Lynn's avatar
Lynn

Insurance

Always been happy with saga Have been with them for 19 years

m frost 's avatar
m frost

Excellent service and helpfull

All very helpful really understand your problem and know what there doing very good service.

Trevor Wilson 's avatar