Bikesure Motorbike Reviews

Ratings based on 3 reviews Last review 1 month ago

Our Bikesure Motorbike reviews can help you to find out what life as a Bikesure customer is really like. And if you have experience of using this product, why not write your review on Smart Money People today?

Your Motorbike Reviews (3)

17th November 2018

Waste of time and money

Really terrible. They don't hold quotes offered through compare websites. I was charged an additional £170 for reasons not made known and the customer service is awful. I spent hours on the phone with the customer service team and they still didn't resolve the issue. The company even tried to persuade me that I was not licenced to ride my motorbike. They had not done their research and didn't even apologise after I directed them towards evidence proving otherwise. After all of the charges and admin fees, frankly it's fraudulent how this company ripped me off.

11th September 2018

Buyer beware go Elsewhere

Charged a fortune for cancelling a policy after two months. When I challenged the amount they told me I would get back they increased it. Why were they not honest up front. Just trying to rob me. I will NEVER use this company again.

Articles related to Bikesure