Bell Insurance: Car Insurance reviews

Based on 19 reviews, last reviewed 2nd Feb 2023

Absolutely incredible customer service Great company. Always helpful. Always polite. Will offer support whenever you need. Any problems I have had they would be there to provide the answers... Read more Reviewed on: 16th July 2020
Luke Alfano 's avatar
Luke Alfano

The "Whish" of all car insurance companies A NIGHTMARE! My car had light damage and scratches and they found it as a write-off without even communicating this to me. Every time you want to g... Read more Reviewed on: 2nd February 2023

About the Car Insurance

Bell car insurance reviews on Smart Money People come from drivers like you! You can read these honest Bell car insurnance reviews to help you decide which car insurance provider is right for you...and your car! For example, read through our review to find out how good the claims process. And remember, if you've used Bell before, you too can write a short Bell car insurance review here to help other drivers. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can help us to increase trust and transparency in financial services.

Review Bell Insurance: Car Insurance now

Bell Insurance Car Insurance reviews (19)

The "Whish" of all car insurance companies

A NIGHTMARE! My car had light damage and scratches and they found it as a write-off without even communicating this to me. Every time you want to get hold of someone so you can ask about your claim you have to wait hours on end just for someone to answer and when they do they tell you it's a different department and give you endless apologies. It's been 2 weeks since my car accident and I have days when they don't even answer the phone. I asked for a callback and it never came. Don't put your hopes up to get a courtesy car, it's never going to happen even if you had it on your insurance policy. Reviewed on: 2nd February 2023

Complete Rip Off

Took out a policy with this company. A week later I received an email telling me I had to install a black box. I've been driving for 20 years so no need for this. I was then told that my policy would cost 50% more without said black box. Cancelled policy within 14 days but they still debited my account as they disputed the cancellation saying that it had not been done. This company is totally unethical using a call centre in India for customer services. They still argued that in my call I had not cancelled. Luckily for me I had kept a transcript of my call to cancel. Nevertheless it still cost me £102.51 to cancel. I wish I had read the reviews before taking out their policy. Absolute thieves Reviewed on: 11th June 2022

Shame on you admiral insurance

If I could I would piss on the governement officials that know about such a dodgy company and still allow it to "serve" the public. Shame on admiral insurance. Only after I signed up I realised what a mistake. How I knew about the spy device was when I received a POSTAL letter telling me that my postal address is incorrect, da! so they cant send me the spy device. I called them up and cancelled my policy immediatly only to be bombarded with all the fees, I agreed to everything just to get rid of the filth. Imagine making a claim!!!!!. Poor staff are very polite, I feel for them. In simple terms, the spy device is like the spy bracellet that is fitted in crimilas legs. You are in their eyes a criminal. Will never insure with admiral ever ever again, you lost my trust Reviewed on: 11th January 2022
nas's avatar
nas

Absolutely incredible customer service

Great company. Always helpful. Always polite. Will offer support whenever you need. Any problems I have had they would be there to provide the answers. Affordable. Reviewed on: 16th July 2020
Luke Alfano 's avatar
Luke Alfano

Do you have a different Bell Insurance product?

Bell Insurance has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products