citi Citigold Current Account Reviews

At Smart Money People, we're building the biggest online collect of independent Citibank Citigold Current Account reviews anywhere. If you're already a customer of & Citibank - happy or not - please share your experiences with our community to help them find the best current accounts on the market.

Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards 2022 is open!VOTE HERE

Your Citigold Current Account Reviews

Review citi's Citigold Current Account now

Fantastic customer service

Citi have been amazing to deal with, top quality consistent service every time and never had any issues!

Reviewed on 12th January 2022
Conor Jay's avatar
Conor Jay

Great all round

Multi-currency capabilities, excellent service, affluent luxury brand

Reviewed on 16th March 2021
Joanna's avatar
Joanna

Good account with online and secure peace of mind

Citi is the most secure bank in current world and I have been using it for past 10 years

Reviewed on 7th February 2020
Gagan's avatar
Gagan

First class service

If you want a current account that comes with first class service as standard, look no further. With personal account managers, VIP lounge if you ever have to wait (I never had to wait longer than 2 minutes before my account manager picked me up from the Read more

If you want a current account that comes with first class service as standard, look no further. With personal account managers, VIP lounge if you ever have to wait (I never had to wait longer than 2 minutes before my account manager picked me up from the lobby) and simply a great global account platform... no need to look any further!

The next step would be to go to private banking if you have £500K+ to invest with them

Reviewed on 31st May 2017
Jason Waler's avatar
Jason Waler

Citi bank

Grate bank. Premium service. excellent customer services team.

Reviewed on 31st August 2016