Share your customer experiences with us and you could win £1000! Vote in the British Bank Awards

citibank Citigold Current Account Reviews

Ratings based on 2 reviews Last review 6 months ago

At Smart Money People, we're building the biggest online collect of independent Citibank Citigold Current Account reviews anywhere. If you're already a customer of & Citibank - happy or not - please share your experiences with our community to help them find the best current accounts on the market.

Our Smart Money People 360° Rating

NOT RATED
Combines our customer review data set with wider market analysis. Find out more here.

Your Citigold Current Account Reviews (2)

31st May 2017

First class service

If you want a current account that comes with first class service as standard, look no further. With personal account managers, VIP lounge if you ever have to wait (I never had to wait longer than 2 minutes before my account manager picked me up from the lobby) and simply a great global account platform... no need to look any further!

The next step would be to go to private banking if you have £500K+ to invest with them