Creditfix: Debt Management reviews

Based on 788 reviews, last reviewed 1st Feb 2023
67% decrease in 1 star reviews

IVA Thanks for the prompting of payments for many years. I have now completed Kept up with all payments Thanks Reviewed on: 1st February 2023
AG's avatar
AG

Matter is now in the hands of my lawyers They don’t take money from your account when they say are going to and then tell you that you have breeched your agreement when they are the ones that... Read more Reviewed on: 5th January 2023

About the Debt Management

Review Creditfix: Debt Management now

Creditfix Debt Management reviews (788)

IVA

AG's avatar
AG

Matter is now in the hands of my lawyers

They don’t take money from your account when they say are going to and then tell you that you have breeched your agreement when they are the ones that haven’t taken the money from your account. Slow and on occasions rude customer service. Worst decision I ever made was having an IVA especially with this company. This matter is now in the hands of a lawyer and creditfix will never see another penny of my hard earned money. Harassing letters and phone calls. When I’m not at fault. This company is a scam Reviewed on: 5th January 2023

Such a weight off my mind!

Spoke to Joe Kane for my welcome call and Craig who set me up initially and I have to say what amazing customer service. Fantastically prompt responses with the right information. Completely thorough and details explanations. Just a complete easy and enjoyable process to getting debt sorted. Thank you so much Joe & Craig. Oh and a really lovely accent I could listen to all day! Reviewed on: 14th November 2022

I would recommend these to anyone struggling with debt, it's like a weight as been lifted, everyone I have spoke to have been really helpful Reviewed on: 4th November 2022

Do you have a different Creditfix product?

Creditfix has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products