LV - Liverpool Victoria: Income Protection reviews

Based on 8 reviews, last reviewed 31st Aug 2022

Excellent and fair service Really good and clear policy, also providing quick advice if needed, specially during the pandemic, a really friendly attitude Reviewed on: 20th August 2020

NO CALL BACK AFTER 1 MONTH I have a policy with them, i called to make changes to my policy after being on hold for over 45 mins, I was told someone would call me back within 3 ... Read more Reviewed on: 31st August 2022

About the Income Protection

LV - Liverpool Victoria income protection reviews from our Smart Money People can help you to find out what having a LV - Liverpool Victoria income protection policy is really like. For example, how simple is it to make a claim? Answers to questions like these aren't always that easy to find...and That's were we come in! Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site. If you have experience of a LV - Liverpool Victoria income protection policy, you can write your review today. Together, we can help us to increase trust and transparency in financial services.

Review LV - Liverpool Victoria: Income Protection now

LV - Liverpool Victoria Income Protection reviews (8)

NO CALL BACK AFTER 1 MONTH

I have a policy with them, i called to make changes to my policy after being on hold for over 45 mins, I was told someone would call me back within 3 weeks and no one has called back till now. Reviewed on: 31st August 2022
Ade Odumosu

Takes too long to pick up their calls.

I tried to enquire and make changes on my policy, it says i am first in the que and still on hold. Reviewed on: 22nd July 2022

Excellent and fair service

Outstanding customer service and excellent customer proposition Highly recommend Reviewed on: 7th September 2019
Kerry 's avatar
Kerry

Do you have a different LV - Liverpool Victoria product?

LV - Liverpool Victoria has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products