One Call Insurance Van Insurance Reviews

Our One Call Insurance Van Insurance reviews can help you to find out what life as a One Call Insurance customer is really like. And if you have experience of using this product, why not write your review on Smart Money People today?

Your Van Insurance Reviews

Review One Call Insurance's Van Insurance now

Try "no call"

10 weeks to settle a non fault claim, they were only interested in making injury claims and hire car charges, I required neither, I was given a claims telephone number that no-one ever answered, eventually I was able to contact the underwriters who dealt Read more

10 weeks to settle a non fault claim, they were only interested in making injury claims and hire car charges, I required neither, I was given a claims telephone number that no-one ever answered, eventually I was able to contact the underwriters who dealt with my claim in a few days

Reviewed on 27th September 2022
David Creighton's avatar
David Creighton

Professional service

Very helpful in changing policy and good communication skills in explaining new policy

Reviewed on 13th September 2022
Robert Kennedy's avatar
Robert Kennedy

Terrible experience

I had van insurance for a year was set to renew 12/08/22. I added another van to the fleet so took out another insurance with them. Next day I wanted to add another driver wouldn't let me amend online so got shoved to chat, chat sent me back online and on Read more

I had van insurance for a year was set to renew 12/08/22. I added another van to the fleet so took out another insurance with them. Next day I wanted to add another driver wouldn't let me amend online so got shoved to chat, chat sent me back online and online sent me to chat! Chat then pushed me to someone else on chat and chat then timed out. It took me waiting through chat 5hrs to do a 5minute job. The chat has to be kept active or times out and ends. In the end I cancelled my new van insurance and stopped the renewal. The time and stress it took for this one job I wonder what they would do if I actually had a claim.
FYI don't try and call the claim line to get put through to talk to someone as they are a separate company and get this issue all the time, so much so they have requested a number for people to contact.

Reviewed on 8th August 2022
Jason P's avatar
Jason P

Poor service

Really poor service. Decided to start a policy with this company as it was the cheapest on the market, however the customer service was a heavy price to pay. After I had received my quote, I received a vague email to say that my monthly payments would i Read more

After I had received my quote, I received a vague email to say that my monthly payments would increase as 'the risk details provided to us at inception of your insurance policy are currently incorrect'.
I went onto the live chat to try and rectify this and I was told that I had made a claim a couple of years ago (this claim didn't end up going through, and this wasn't an issue with my previous insurers). Just trying to make more money out of me. Anyway, the attitude of the chat assistant was really poor and they didn't do anything to help. I am still in my cooling off period and will be cancelling tomorrow. Stay away from this company or you may expect to pay more than their initial quote!

Reviewed on 8th February 2022
Nick 2017's avatar
Nick 2017

Review

Since being with my insurance company I have had no problems. If I have had any enquiries they have worked professionally and quickly in solving any questions I have asked. I would definitely recommend this insurance company.

Reviewed on 9th November 2021
Daniel Cummins 's avatar
Daniel Cummins

Great customer service and very efficient at delivery of services someone is always there to answer my call.

Reviewed on 4th November 2021
Tunde's avatar
Tunde

Service

Very easy online experience, simple to download documents and view your documents online.

Reviewed on 28th October 2021
Tim's avatar
Tim

Does the job

Managed to change vehicle half way through and it was really easy to switch and saved me the stress of searching around although I couldn't see how I could cancel and still don't know how I would do that

Reviewed on 26th October 2021
Ben Furbank 's avatar
Ben Furbank

Been with them for years! Will not go to any other..

This my only insurance company i use, they are fast with there Live chat facility for any problems or changes I need. The price is reasonable. Will recommend to anyone looking for car or a van insurance!

Reviewed on 18th October 2021
Sajid's avatar
Sajid

Great Insurance comoany

Really easy and clear insurance policy. Very competitive premiums.

Reviewed on 15th October 2021
PAUL's avatar
PAUL

100% recommended

Great service and cheaper than all other quotes out there

Reviewed on 12th October 2021
Chrisdwales's avatar
Chrisdwales

3 to 4 years and still happy.

Never had a problem with One Call, over the years they have always been polite and responsive whenever i've needed to contact them, very pleased with their service.

Reviewed on 12th October 2021
Andrew Rodziewicz's avatar
Andrew Rodziewicz

No brainier

Quick and easy to do and saved a small fortune to my previous company quote

nigelevans30@btinternet.com's avatar
nigelevans30@btinternet.com

Best insurers by far

I tried other to insurers before but one call saved me around 300 pounds compared to other top insurers I would recommend one call its money saving value for money very helpful staff when you call for help the breakdown service is exceptional I used to ch Read more

I tried other to insurers before but one call saved me around 300 pounds compared to other top insurers I would recommend one call its money saving value for money very helpful staff when you call for help the breakdown service is exceptional I used to check every year for cheaper quotes till I joined one call I now leave it in their safe hands I'm happy now to keep on using there service for as long as possible a great big thank you to the team and good luck in going from strength to strength kind regards j young

John young's avatar
John young

Hassle Free Insurance

1: Good value for money, 2: Simple set up process , 3: No continual hassle from marketing department. 4: In summary one happy customer!!!!

Eddy P's avatar
Eddy P

Great Service

Great service - no WFH problems when I needed to contact them! Also, a great price compared to other providers. I'd happily recommend them to anyone.

Nick's avatar
Nick

Very efficient and easy to deal with

I needed a quick insurance for my van and One Call were very helpful and efficient. They sorted everything out with no fuss and gave me instant cover. They have sent me all my documents online and a portal to access them with. Great!

Rob's avatar
Rob

great customer experience - one call away

As the name suggests, one call was all it took to organise everything. Fast, efficient and friendly.

Joe Mckinnon's avatar
Joe Mckinnon

Top Notch Company

Insured my hilux through One Call for several years. Quotes always competitive. Great no hassle company & highly recommended.

Alan Lewis's avatar
Alan Lewis

Great Service

Great service. The only issue was the wait time with getting in contact whether by phone or live chat. Obviously Covid hasn't helped the situation. Once I did manage to speak with an advisor the service was great.

Kent Auto Developments Ltd's avatar