One Call Insurance Van Insurance Reviews

Ratings based on 9 reviews       Last review 6 days ago

Our One Call Insurance Van Insurance reviews can help you to find out what life as a One Call Insurance customer is really like. And if you have experience of using this product, why not write your review on Smart Money People today?

One Call Insurance Review Insight

Your Van Insurance Reviews

Review One Call Insurance's Van Insurance now

Been with them for years! Will not go to any other..

This my only insurance company i use, they are fast with there Live chat facility for any problems or changes I need. The price is reasonable. Will recommend to anyone looking for car or a van insurance!

Reviewed on 18th October 2021
Sajid's avatar
Sajid

Great Insurance comoany

Really easy and clear insurance policy. Very competitive premiums.

Reviewed on 15th October 2021
PAUL's avatar
PAUL

100% recommended

Great service and cheaper than all other quotes out there

Reviewed on 12th October 2021
Chrisdwales's avatar
Chrisdwales

3 to 4 years and still happy.

Never had a problem with One Call, over the years they have always been polite and responsive whenever i've needed to contact them, very pleased with their service.

Reviewed on 12th October 2021
Andrew Rodziewicz's avatar
Andrew Rodziewicz

No brainier

Quick and easy to do and saved a small fortune to my previous company quote

Reviewed on 11th October 2021
nigelevans30@btinternet.com's avatar
nigelevans30@btinternet.com

Best insurers by far

I tried other to insurers before but one call saved me around 300 pounds compared to other top insurers I would recommend one call its money saving value for money very helpful staff when you call for help the breakdown service is exceptional I used to check every year for cheaper quotes till I joined one call I now leave it in their safe hands I'm happy now to keep on using there service for as long as possible a great big thank you to the team and good luck in going from strength to strength kind regards j young

Reviewed on 11th October 2021
John young's avatar
John young

Simple!

Just easy to deal with and very simple processes throughout

Reviewed on 12th August 2021
Olfons's avatar
Olfons

Realistic pricing, real customer care

More extras for your money and customer care that really understands and acts.

Reviewed on 18th September 2020
Scott01Bear's avatar
Scott01Bear

Worst Company EVER!

Absolutely... Read more

Absolutely disgusting!
Had to pay £25 to cancel a policy that hadn't even started, it was 3 weeks away from inception, policy documents came through AFTER I paid the premium, then I found the policy inadequate.
Way too much pressure to buy other unwanted products afterwards.
Online reviews are suspiciously perfect naming staff members, possibly written by them?
CHEAP NASTY SCAMMERS, AVOID THIS LOT, THERE ARE DECENT HONEST BROKERS OUT THERE!

Reviewed on 10th March 2020