Plum: Investment app reviews

Based on 1,949 reviews, last reviewed 24th May 2024
63% decrease in 5 star reviews

I love that app. I love that app. I wasn’t good at saving and investing but I learn with plum and now I’m proud of my achievement. i would recommend Plum to all people... Read more Reviewed on: 24th May 2024
OcCiS's avatar
OcCiS

N/A

This product has not received a review of either 1 or 2 stars.

About the Investment app

Plum works by linking to your bank account using Open Banking and analysing your incomings and outgoings to look for areas where money can be saved. It then sets this money aside automatically, adjusting to your spend and what you can afford.

Review Plum: Investment app now

Plum Investment app reviews (1948)

I love that app.

I love that app. I wasn’t good at saving and investing but I learn with plum and now I’m proud of my achievement. i would recommend Plum to all people who want to do better with their money Reviewed on: 24th May 2024
OcCiS's avatar
OcCiS

Nothing to dislike.

I haven't had cause to contact customer service - hence the neutral rating. However, I feel this demonstrates the quality of service provision. Reviewed on: 24th May 2024
Jane Morgan's avatar
Jane Morgan

I love Plum!

I love Plum! It’s a really user- friendly app, great for first time investors and makes you feel confident in their services. I’ve not come across any other money apps that seem to have a personality; somehow Plum is fun, quirky and makes you feel like a friend. It’s so easy to set up and manage and it’s been great for both saving and investing my money. Highly recommend! Reviewed on: 24th May 2024
fionakarendoyle@gmail.com's avatar
[email protected]

User friendly, will help you save in no time!

Great app, very easy to use and understand, has helped me start saving and investing my money more wisely. I've even introduced my sister to it, and despite her not being financially minded, even she has grasped it and is happier with her savings now. It is is easy to deposit and withdraw, and everything is set out clearly. Reviewed on: 23rd May 2024
Amanda's avatar
Amanda

Do you have a different Plum product?

Plum has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products