Plum Savings Account Reviews

Ratings based on 6,090 reviews       Last review 1 day ago

Plum is an automatic savings/personal finance app which can help you save money by making savings automatic. If you're considering using this innovative new app, read our Plum reviews first to see what previous users have said about using the automated savings, in terms of ease of use, accuracy, and amounts saved. Already used the Plum app to help save some money? Share a review with our community and you'll be helping others choose whether Plum is right for them, and to discover the best personal finance apps.

Voting in the Consumer Credit Awards 2022 is open!VOTE NOW

Your Savings Account Reviews

6,090 reviews

Review Plum's Savings Account now

Not longer a financial plum

Plum has helped me to put small amounts of money away a month and has helped me to invest small amounts of money in stocks.

Reviewed on 1st July 2022
Claire-Louise Gow's avatar
Claire-Louise Gow

Plum is a life saver! Super easy it does all the work for you!

I have used plum just over 6 months now and I love it, it’s a super easy and efficient way of saving that you can’t even see, and all of sudden you have built up a vast amount of savings in a reasonable and simple way! I love plum and all it does!

Reviewed on 4th April 2022
Kyla 's avatar
Kyla

Savings made easy

Since downloading this app I've saved £175 without even noticing. The algorithm gets it just right and is so easy to use and adapt to your circumstances

Reviewed on 8th March 2022
Jo B's avatar
Jo B

Best app for your finances!

Plum has helped me a lot to grow my money and I’m really looking forward to using the new features such as stocks!

Reviewed on 20th February 2022
Olympia Kokka's avatar
Olympia Kokka

Savings

Handy little savings account it can help save for a rainy day

Reviewed on 9th February 2022
Nathan's avatar
Nathan

Easy to Use

I barely notice Plum taking money out of my bank. I've saved almost 10k with them over the years and I like how easy it is to withdraw, see all the information and set up new accounts.

Reviewed on 7th February 2022
Cathlin Hepworth-Durrant's avatar
Cathlin Hepworth-Durrant

Great product

Great forward thinking app in fintech

Reviewed on 7th February 2022
cs's avatar
cs

Saves me hundreds every month

I loved this app when saving up before going on maternity leave, it saves without you even noticing. I’ve recently started using it again & have used it to invest also. Great service & straightforward

Reviewed on 11th January 2022
ciaranfeste's avatar
ciaranfeste

Very impressed with this company/

Turned to Plum after being messed around by a well known similar company. Joined up to Plum in minutes with no need for a passport or driving licence as proof. Have saved nearly £200 in five months. Great product and service.

Manda Armes's avatar
Manda Armes

Great savings platform

Plum makes it so easy to save money. Totally changed my ability to save! I recommend it to everyone!

Nikki Ramskill's avatar
Nikki Ramskill

Life transforming!

Title sounds dramatic but it honestly has been life changing. I haven’t become ‘good’ with money overnight but I do now have savings. I know every penny in and out of my account. I love having a pocket of money to spend on groceries etc, it helps me to st Read more

Title sounds dramatic but it honestly has been life changing. I haven’t become ‘good’ with money overnight but I do now have savings. I know every penny in and out of my account. I love having a pocket of money to spend on groceries etc, it helps me to stay in control.
I especially love that I don’t have to physically do or think about saving. Plum does it all for me.
I recommend this app to literally everyone. I didn’t ever think I had enough money to save; last year I saved thousands. Baffling. Magical. Life-changing.

The Fat Eagle's avatar
The Fat Eagle

Clear financial services

Having been with plum only a short time,just over 18 months,I was sceptical to think a company using algorithms could facilitate the necessities for secure and profitable forecasts.Well I was wrong,even in these exceptional times my overall funds have a Read more

Having been with plum only a short time,just over 18 months,I was sceptical to think a company using algorithms could facilitate the necessities for secure and profitable forecasts.Well I was wrong,even in these exceptional times my overall funds have averaged well above 11%.
Banking of the future,right here,right now.

Steve Holloway's avatar
Steve Holloway

Makes growing your wealth easy!

Automatically saves and invests for you. Exciting new features coming soon, such as 'money maximiser, ' helps you save more by temporarily moving money into a savings account and then withdrawing when you need it in the form of a weekly budget.

Reviewed on 29th April 2021
Christopher Lewis's avatar
Christopher Lewis

It is a very good app

I enjoy the splitter service specifically as it does it seamlessly into the different pockets

Reviewed on 27th April 2021
Ope's avatar
Ope

Great App

Great app. Never saved so much and so easily without noticing. By far the best saving app out there!

Reviewed on 23rd April 2021
mohsinyasinzaman@hotmail.com's avatar
mohsinyasinzaman@hotmail.com

I love this - it's so simple

I have already recommended Plum to lots of people, because it's simple and just brilliant at helping me to save without even realising it. I've got a savings account and now a balanced bundle investment account, and it's great to see the figures going up Read more

I have already recommended Plum to lots of people, because it's simple and just brilliant at helping me to save without even realising it. I've got a savings account and now a balanced bundle investment account, and it's great to see the figures going up in my savings without me even missing the money. It's also just a nice app, easy to use and easy to change the rate of savings, so you're aways in control. Well done Plum!

Reviewed on 22nd April 2021
Carolyn Brightwater's avatar
Carolyn Brightwater

Brilliant and helpful.

I’m the worst saver in the world and my Plum app has help me save little and often with out noticing a big difference in my bank balance. Thanks Plum your the best.

Reviewed on 21st April 2021
Mbb's avatar
Mbb

Why Plum is great!

Plum has been a real boon in keeping track of my finances, its exceptionally user friendly and makes saving money easy!

Reviewed on 21st April 2021
Michael Bullock's avatar
Michael Bullock

Best decision i have made

I have been using this app for almost a year and saved over a grand very handy for paying of annual bills such as car insurance

Reviewed on 19th April 2021
David's avatar
David

Saving experts

It’s good how plum takes away bit of your money from your main acc every now and then and save for you. Little amounts that does not effect your expenses and sometimes you do not even notice, but on the other side your few money is saved. Also they are go Read more

It’s good how plum takes away bit of your money from your main acc every now and then and save for you. Little amounts that does not effect your expenses and sometimes you do not even notice, but on the other side your few money is saved. Also they are good with investments.

Reviewed on 19th April 2021