Plum: Savings Account reviews

Based on 10,523 reviews, last reviewed 5th Jun 2024
98% decrease in 5 star reviews
100% decrease in 1 star reviews

Great customer service I recently signed up for my first account with Plum. Although the initial registration process was a little tricky, I was assisted by very friendly a... Read more Reviewed on: 5th June 2024
Amanda S's avatar
Amanda S

Atrocious customer support Atrocious customer support, tried to deposit £10k into a Plum ISA, failed on multiple attempts, customer support couldn’t care less, and it takes days... Read more Reviewed on: 5th April 2024
Richy's avatar
Richy

About the Savings Account

Plum is an automatic savings/personal finance app which can help you save money by making savings automatic. If you're considering using this innovative new app, read our Plum reviews first to see what previous users have said about using the automated savings, in terms of ease of use, accuracy, and amounts saved. Already used the Plum app to help save some money? Share a review with our community and you'll be helping others choose whether Plum is right for them, and to discover the best personal finance apps.

Review Plum: Savings Account now

Plum Savings Account reviews (10523)

Great customer service

I recently signed up for my first account with Plum. Although the initial registration process was a little tricky, I was assisted by very friendly and helpful team members. They also followed up to ensure that I was comfortable with using the app and that my queries were resolved. The app itself is convenient and provides a handy overview of my savings. Reviewed on: 5th June 2024
Amanda S's avatar
Amanda S

Used to be a great service but they have over compli...

Used to be a great service but they have over complicated it and made it much harder to manage and understand Reviewed on: 26th May 2024
O-S-J's avatar
O-S-J

It’s a great app, helps you save without having to t...

It’s a great app, helps you save without having to think about it. I have never needed to customer service so I can’t comment on that but that app is easy to navigate and user friendly. Reviewed on: 25th May 2024
Claire's avatar
Claire

Plum are a great Internet-based bank

Plum have made it easy and understandable for me to invest in a cash ISA at a really competitive interest rate. The app is really easy to use and has levels of functionality, some behind pay walls but it is clear what each level of account offers to give customers an informed choice, plus lots of incentives to save money in small amounts over time. Reviewed on: 24th May 2024
Peter Clegg's avatar
Peter Clegg

Do you have a different Plum product?

Plum has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products