Plum Savings Account Reviews

Ratings based on 6,085 reviews       Last review 3 months ago

Plum is an automatic savings/personal finance app which can help you save money by making savings automatic. If you're considering using this innovative new app, read our Plum reviews first to see what previous users have said about using the automated savings, in terms of ease of use, accuracy, and amounts saved. Already used the Plum app to help save some money? Share a review with our community and you'll be helping others choose whether Plum is right for them, and to discover the best personal finance apps.

Plum Review Insight

Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards is now open!VOTE NOW

Your Savings Account Reviews

6,085 reviews

Review Plum's Savings Account now

Very impressed with this company/

Turned to Plum after being messed around by a well known similar company. Joined up to Plum in minutes with no need for a passport or driving licence as proof. Have saved nearly £200 in five months. Great product and service.

Manda Armes's avatar
Manda Armes

Great savings platform

Plum makes it so easy to save money. Totally changed my ability to save! I recommend it to everyone!

Nikki Ramskill's avatar
Nikki Ramskill

Life transforming!

Title sounds dramatic but it honestly has been life changing. I haven’t become ‘good’ with money overnight but I do now have savings. I know every penny in and out of my account. I love having a pocket of money to spend on groceries etc, it helps me to stay in control.
I especially love that I don’t have to physically do or think about saving. Plum does it all for me.
I recommend this app to literally everyone. I didn’t ever think I had enough money to save; last year I saved thousands. Baffling. Magical. Life-changing.

The Fat Eagle's avatar
The Fat Eagle

Clear financial services

Having been with plum only a short time,just over 18 months,I was sceptical to think a company using algorithms could facilitate the necessities for secure and profitable forecasts.Well I was wrong,even in these exceptional times my overall funds have averaged well above 11%.
Banking of the future,right here,right now.

Steve Holloway's avatar
Steve Holloway

Makes growing your wealth easy!

Automatically saves and invests for you. Exciting new features coming soon, such as 'money maximiser, ' helps you save more by temporarily moving money into a savings account and then withdrawing when you need it in the form of a weekly budget.

Reviewed on 29th April 2021
Christopher Lewis's avatar
Christopher Lewis

It is a very good app

I enjoy the splitter service specifically as it does it seamlessly into the different pockets

Reviewed on 27th April 2021
Ope's avatar
Ope

Great App

Great app. Never saved so much and so easily without noticing. By far the best saving app out there!

Reviewed on 23rd April 2021
mohsinyasinzaman@hotmail.com's avatar
mohsinyasinzaman@hotmail.com

I love this - it's so simple

I have already recommended Plum to lots of people, because it's simple and just brilliant at helping me to save without even realising it. I've got a savings account and now a balanced bundle investment account, and it's great to see the figures going up in my savings without me even missing the money. It's also just a nice app, easy to use and easy to change the rate of savings, so you're aways in control. Well done Plum!

Reviewed on 22nd April 2021
Carolyn Brightwater's avatar
Carolyn Brightwater

Brilliant and helpful.

I’m the worst saver in the world and my Plum app has help me save little and often with out noticing a big difference in my bank balance. Thanks Plum your the best.

Reviewed on 21st April 2021
Mbb's avatar
Mbb

Why Plum is great!

Plum has been a real boon in keeping track of my finances, its exceptionally user friendly and makes saving money easy!

Reviewed on 21st April 2021
Michael Bullock's avatar
Michael Bullock

Best decision i have made

I have been using this app for almost a year and saved over a grand very handy for paying of annual bills such as car insurance

Reviewed on 19th April 2021
David's avatar
David

Saving experts

It’s good how plum takes away bit of your money from your main acc every now and then and save for you. Little amounts that does not effect your expenses and sometimes you do not even notice, but on the other side your few money is saved. Also they are good with investments.

Reviewed on 19th April 2021
Riti's avatar
Riti

Easy app features

The app is so easy to understand the dynamics of saving and investments.

Jyoti's avatar
Jyoti

Easiest savings account ever

I downloaded Plum in October 2020, Ive saved over £3000 in 6 months, have different savings pots for different savings goals and I’m also dipping my toe in with stocks and shares. It’s really easy to use and I’ve recommended to many others

ellie8meredith@gmail.com's avatar
ellie8meredith@gmail.com

Excellent way to save

What I like about plum is that they communicate with you over any savings they take and if it’s too much and you need it back, it’s just one click and back into your account. I’ve saved more than I’ve ever have and not missed the small amounts taken out. They also tell you your bank balance every day. Also, you have to agree every 90 days to continue the savings which if it’s not suitable, it’s easy to stop. I’ve recommended Plum to 3 of my family and friends.

Kate's avatar
Kate

Excellent concept

Brilliant, managed to save without a second thought.

Tee's avatar
Tee

Intuitive, handy and we'll presented

A really useful app that allows me to put some money aside in a productive way, almost seamless in fact and a pleasant surprise to find a little extra put aside for when I need it, highly recommended.

David Barnett's avatar
David Barnett

Great Saving App

when I first read about Plum I was a little weary about the having an app take money from my account but I have been using the app for about 3 months now and I really like it. I like that it takes a small amount of money each week from my account and because it is a small amount I do not really notice it and my money is slowing growing.

Sharmayne Salmon's avatar
Sharmayne Salmon

Trust it!

I was a little unsure as to whether I should allow an app to have access to my banking information, but I have not been disappointed by the results. The ability to adjust what I save without having to actually DO anything, yet at the same time making remarkable and unexpected progress toward my savings goals means that I have no hesitation in recommending Plum to friends and colleagues.

Matt's avatar
Matt

Plum makes saving easy and smooth

Great interface and app design that engages the user to make saving easy and as smooth as possible.

gmcrack's avatar